• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Canada will take DACA illegals

klnOmega

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
http://www.cbc.ca/beta/news/politics/canada-could-gain-from-daca-move-1.4276201

Only 30,000? Sounds kinda racist. Why is Canada turning away 800,000 poor children? They need to do more.

APR15_TRUDEAUPHYSICS_POST.jpg

Pictured: Trudeau crunches the numbers and determines Canada can only house 30,000 illegals.

Last edited:
Good for Canada. So 30,000 more than Trump and the alt right want. Good think states (both R and D) are coming together to file a big fat lawsuit against the whiny brat in chief

Good for Canada. So 30,000 more than Trump and the alt right want. Good think states (both R and D) are coming together to file a big fat lawsuit against the whiny brat in chief

Lol, now thats a first. Suing because he cancelled an executive order.

$

Lol, now thats a first. Suing because he cancelled an executive order.

Yes, cancelled one that could basically deport 800,000 hard working, non criminal and tax paying people. Aren't these the kind of people that made America great?

Yes, cancelled one that could basically deport 800,000 hard working, non criminal and tax paying people. Aren't these the kind of people that made America great?

How much do you think he will have to settle the suit for? 800,000 is a lot of people. Do you think this could be a multi-billion dollar lawsuit?

See that? Canada IS actually good for something. Ship them all over the border.

If these people are good families I have no problem with it, better than unfettered Arab immigrants.

But if many of these people turn out to be MS13 then this is a bad idea.

It's cold up here though not sure if they'll like that. Actually I take that back, Trudeau will spend a billion on making sure they have the standard of living I do....

>implying the president will lose a lawsuit because he cancelled an executive order
<1>

how long until this account is banned too

See that? Canada IS actually good for something. Ship them all over the border.

They wont take them all though. They only will take 30,000. Trudeau hates hispanics, I guess

Was born in the U.S. but live most of the year in Canada. Screwed either way, I guess :(

Did Joy Behar and Whoopi tell you they are all hard-working non-criminals? Crossing the border without permission = ILLEGAL. Couple that with 35% of your 800000 are under the age of 18, and well, Whoopi's argument is full of holes.

Did Joy Behar and Whoopi tell you they are all hard-working non-criminals? Crossing the border without permission = ILLEGAL. Couple that with 35% of your 800000 are under the age of 18, and well, Whoopi's argument is full of holes.

Whoa... you watch the view? Weird.

But back to facts, do you even know what DACA is? Apparently you don't. Read about it and come back and edit your post. Unless you think babies crossed the border illegally.

Here I'll do the work for you

Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals
(DACA) is an Americanimmigration policy founded by the Obama administration in June 2012. DACA allows certain illegal immigrantswho entered the country as minors to receive a renewable two-year period of deferred action from deportation and eligibility for a work permit. Approximately 800,000 such young people (referred to as "dreamers" after the DREAM Act) were enrolled in the program as of 2017.

They wont take them all though. They only will take 30,000. Trudeau hates hispanics, I guess

The article says a senator suggested it no? I don't think anything is written in stone although I'd be surprised if they didn't take her suggestion.

And I have no doubt Trudeau would prefer Muslim arabs than Catholic Mexicans for obvious reasons. Catholic is "western" and therefore oppressive and bad.

No they chose the wrong parents. And they lived here all their lives, they should have applied for citizenship even though they have no right to do that due to their status.

Trudeau and Canada are so cool and awesome. Hopefully Justin learned lots at Hogwarts so he can turn maple leaves into dollar bills to pay for his endless philanthropy at the hands of tax-payers. Oh, and the bank of Canada just raised interest rates. Apparently they're aware that Trudeau didn't learn lots at Hogwarts.

The liberal government cannot even properly handle the Syrians they rushed into Canada after they were elected in 2015. To make matters worse, there is the Haitain illegals problem that Trudeau seems to think will magically resolve itself. There is no way Canada can take in 30,000 DACA illegals. That is not even mentioning the 400,000 immigrants and refugees Canada brings into the country annually.

The liberal government cannot even properly handle the Syrians they rushed into Canada after they were elected in 2015. To make matters worse, there is the Haitain illegals problem that Trudeau seems to think will magically resolve itself. There is no way Canada can take in 30,000 DACA illegals. That is not even mentioning the 400,000 immigrants and refugees Canada brings into the country annually.

What do you mean "properly handle" lol

Whoa... you watch the view? Weird.

But back to facts, do you even know what DACA is? Apparently you don't. Read about it and come back and edit your post. Unless you think babies crossed the border illegally

Nope, don't watch those hags, but I know their hive-speak hits close to home with you lefties.

Should be pretty easy to understand- come here ILLEGALLY and you broke the law. Not too difficult to comprehend right? Your illegal parents bringing you here as a kid is THEIR responsibility, not mine. They made a bad choice, and now they and you should be held accountable and deported.

Back