• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Bisping 10-7s the little mermaid again

The only guy that Ariel can't hit back is....MMA GURU. He has been absolutely shit on, and he has no response.

Bisping fucked around and found out.

What's wrong with him, weird, Im sure he can go on Ariels show if he wants to explain himself lol.

Man, can you imagine the life-altering ramifications of getting caught on video slapping your wife? For starters, you're done with any major company. Period. You simply can not put your hands on a woman and expect to go right back to the exact same position you held the next day. Can't happen. In the words of Dana White:

"...There’s one thing that you never bounce back from, and that’s putting your hands on a woman."
Dana bounced back just fine.

Crying on tv?
Instigating fights, pissing fighters off, making Joanna cry by asking a question about something he shouldn't have even known about. I'll give him that tho, seems to have ears and eyes everywhere and always knows what is going on. His questions are generally more geared toward drama and getting a rise out of fighters tho which I don't really like. I was surprised when he talked about watching UFC in bars while Strickland was still in his dad's ballsac because it has always seemed like Helwani has only cared about the drama and not the fights themself imo.

Bisping's Dana's personal scrotum cleaner. No denying that. Ariel is a little bitch, though. I could do without ever hearing about his existence again.

Bisping 10-7'd himself tonight with his embarrassing commentary and post-fight interview. He truly is a bootlicker and shameless lackey.

P4p GOAT MMA journalist. Undeniably influential and prolific. Universally exalted and acknowledged by all in the MMA media space. So successful that athletes and UFC commentators alike ride his coattails and generate content based on his words.

lol, how’s it going, Ariel? Your huge ass beak looks like a faucet each time you weep like a woman.

Back