Canada will take DACA illegals

They better be. I mean it's maxing out mom's credit card, destroy the house with an everyone's invited party for Justin Trudeau in his first year and a half. Absolute insanity.
Unfortunately the other options suck balls too

The next federal election can't come fast enough. Liberals could be in for a big wakeup call.

How will someone even campaign against them? Most dissenting opinions are now regulated by hate speech laws.

What's with so many conservatives on this forum having yellows? What happened?

I smell a biased mod...
Just like a conservative....looks for someone else to blame for their short comings ;)

How will someone even campaign against them? Most dissenting opinions are now regulated by hate speech laws.

I'd laugh if this weren't actually true. Even suggesting that there is a real tangible threat from radical Islam will be slandered as hate speech.

I'm open to any suggestions as to why I've seen this pattern. But a pattern there is ;)
Show me an unfair example of some one getting dubs( that's due to political leaning) and I will get on board trying to bring that mod his comeuppance

Show me an unfair example of some one getting dubs( that's due to political leaning) and I will get on board trying to bring that mod his comeuppance

I have a great one but we aren't allowed to share PMs.

I'd laugh if this weren't actually true. Even suggesting that there is a real tangible threat from radical Islam will be slandered as hate speech.
Or get you selected as head of the conservative party .....or maybe you missed the stance Andrew Scheer has taken, or maybe you are being purposely misleading and hyperbolic?

Or get you selected as head of the conservative party .....or maybe you missed the stance Andrew Scheer has taken, or maybe you are being purposely misleading and hyperbolic?

Or maybe you missed the anti Islamaphobia law? Andrew Scheer may have armor against this stuff. That doesn't protect your average responsible citizen from some radical leftist print screening their facebook page and sending it to their employer. You deny that stance is widely characterized as hate speech by the left?

Canada is becoming America's official garbage dump. I feel sorry for Canadians but until they get Cuckdeau out of office thanks for taking these people off our hands

Hey I just pointed out an odd pattern. Seems interesting too me, I didn't make the claim someone was unfairly carded necessarily. Plus there is enough wiggle room and leniency on this forum by the mods to easily be biased in their enforcement. Just saying.

Other than a few of my threads being unfairly shitcanned by a biased mod, I don't think I've been unfairly targeted.

Or maybe you missed the anti Islamaphobia law? Andrew Scheer may have armor against this stuff. That doesn't protect your average responsible citizen from some radical leftist print screening their facebook page and sending it to their employer. You deny that stance is widely characterized as hate speech by the left?
I don't partake of any terrestrial media , I don't face book either , it's all shite imo so I can't really speak on it but I seem to hear all sides regardless and when I've broached the subject of radical Islam with more liberal friend's I've hadn't encountered a problem

Hey I just pointed out an odd pattern. Seems interesting too me, I didn't make the claim someone was unfairly carded necessarily. Plus there is enough wiggle room and leniency on this forum by the mods to easily be biased in their enforcement. Just saying.

Other than a few of my threads being unfairly shitcanned by a biased mod, I don't think I've been unfairly targeted.
I sure people get carded unfairly,( I have ) but I haven't seen anything to suggest a pattern.

I don't partake of any terrestrial media , I don't face book either , it's all shite imo so I can't really speak on it but I seem to hear all sides regardless and when I've broached the subject of radical Islam with more liberal friend's I've hadn't encountered a problem

Well do you espouse the opinion radical Islam poses a threat to western civilization? If so, I'd like to meet these leftist friends of yours, their very unique.

I sure people get carded unfairly,( I have ) but I haven't seen anything to suggest a pattern.

Seriously man go through a few threads and take note of who has a yellow name. It jumped out at me that's why I mentioned it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brendan The Hybrid Schaub
Back