Can Wonderboy Thompson defeat Bobby knuckles at MW?

thyy.gif

Few things on Sherdog are more cringe than grown men calling a guy "Bobby knuckles".

Aside from the cringe, it's like why? The guy already has a nickname, and 80% of the damn roster can be called "knuckles".... is he using his knuckles more than other dudes? He's not the best boxer, or the hardest puncher.... it's just bizarre.

<{clintugh}>

Yes, he’s a much better striker. Unless he gets caught he should win comfortably.

I d favour Whittaker to win .....but Thompson would be a live dog as long as he comes in light and keeps his speed

Few things on Sherdog are more cringe than grown men calling a guy "Bobby knuckles".

Aside from the cringe, it's like why? The guy already has a nickname, and 80% of the damn roster can be called "knuckles".... is he using his knuckles more than other dudes? He's not the best boxer, or the hardest puncher.... it's just bizarre.

<{clintugh}>

Fun you really be must parties at.

Wonderboy is always a tough puzzle to crack for anyone, but I think the fight would look a lot different now at MW than their first fight. Whittaker has improved a ton since then, especially since he doesn't have to kill himself to make 170. And Wonderboy is 37 years old now and doesn't seem as explosive as he was when he was younger. I'd favor Rob by decision.

Is there something im missing here? It seems like the weight class wouldnt matter as long as they are the same weight.

<{clintugh}>
Chill, Koro Knuckles.

Whtitakers problem will always be really skilled high level strikers. Its proven with izzy and wonderboy.
As good as Rob is and I'm a fan, I think wonderboy has his number and it would be the same result
He would have never been champ in the previous era. Prime anderson would have murked him too.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back