Can we build the great pyramids of Giza with today technology and innovation?

Can we build the great pyramids of Giza with today technology and innovation?

• Total voters
If the simplest large structure we can build, than why would you say it was cost billions of dollars. There is nothing simple about building the pyramids at all. Just watch the video of my OP and you'll see it's a highly complex structure with such precision. There is nothing simple about it.

Because its a huge structure?? Just because something is simple, doesn't mean it wouldn't be expensive to build. Cutting and moving a million huge rocks costs money. That doesn't change the reality that when compared to modern superstructures, the pyramids are incredibly simple.

It’s 30 feet tall, it’s pretty imposing when you’re standing next to itView attachment 779424
that looks like it is made of cheap sheet metal wasn't trumps original promise some lord of the rings level brick fence that had patrols driving on top of it from border patrols suv. seems like he pulled a rigby on america refer to the full house rigby episode for that reference. he built a way shittier wall than promised.

Last edited:
that looks like it is made of cheap sheet metal wasn't trumps original promise some lord of the rings level brick fence that had patrols driving on top of it from border patrols suv. seems like he pulled a rigby on america refer to the full house rigby eoisode for that reference. he built a way shittier wall than promised.
Yeah I mean people are cutting through that fucker with battery powered home depot type tools.

. No need to try and act like it would be out of our reach today.
Has anyone in this thread said we couldn't do it today?

And stfu with your "did I stutter" attitude, you said it could be done in two months...that was just stupid and shows both a complete lack of understanding of the complexity of the structure, lack of general understanding of construction methods we use today, etc...and when you say stuff like that you sound just as dumb as people who believe aliens built it.

It doesn't make you smart to use some misunderstanding you have about history being linear and throw all your chips on "of course we could do it easily! We are muh advanced!"...that dosen't speak to the reality of the construction.

The level foundation of Stone beneath it would take months and months on it's own regardless of your resources.

Last edited:
Because its a huge structure?? Just because something is simple, doesn't mean it wouldn't be expensive to build. Cutting and moving a million huge rocks costs money. That doesn't change the reality that when compared to modern superstructures, the pyramids are incredibly simple.
No other single building on earth would take longer to build or cost more money to recreate than the great pyramid. That speaks to the complexity of the project, but yes, in many ways modern buildings are far more elaborate.

Yeah I mean people are cutting through that fucker with battery powered home depot type tools.
iirc they also found out how to climb over it. the original promise was that even elite special ops soldiers couldn't climb it.

No other single building on earth would take longer to build or cost more money to recreate than the great pyramid. That speaks to the complexity of the project, but yes, in many ways modern buildings are far more elaborate.

No, it speaks to the scale of the project. Building a chain link fence from NYC to LA would be very expensive, doesn't make it complex.

Don't get me wrong, they were complex and very impressive for that time. But a pyramid is literally the simplest large structure you can build. It is far more difficult to build a square building than to build a pyramid of equal height.

@andnowweknow gets it. The level of precision and complexity in certain features of Egyptian architecture, engineering, manufacturing, etc., matches or surpasses the technology we have today. There have been countless experts within their respective fields who have openly admitted this.

This raises serious questions about the efficacy of the commonly taught narrative that Egyptians only had rudimentary tools. If we need today's technology to replicate these feats, what makes us think that they didn't have similar or more advanced technologies?

They didn't find any tombs or treasures in the pyramids, so the real question is...what were the pyramids used for?

I have my theories, but I know that it will not be well received here.

We landed a Man on the Moon and have man made objects on another planet. That is 1000x more impressive than building anything on this planet. Building something out of rocks is pointless. We built the Cern Collider and Panama Canal and a bunch of other stuff that is more impressive to me. Building prymids would be going Backwards for humans.
can't even build a god damn fence between the US and Mexico these days. {<hhh]

If it's total incompetence. Why haven't we build them yet? Thousands of years later.
Because noone needs them and they are useless piles of stone slabs?We're building cathedrals and trade centers instead. If Trump beleived in Egyptian gods he'd have one already instead of Trump tower

Of course. They are flying ships to Mars soon, you don't think they could build pyramids with current tech?

Don't get me wrong, there is nothing in human history that amazes me more than those structures, but there is no reason why anyone should think we couldn't build it now

Because noone needs them and they are useless piles of stone slabs?We're building cathedrals and trade centers instead. If Trump beleived in Egyptian gods he'd have one already instead of Trump tower

I wouldnt call them useless as humans have learned a great deal from them throughout the past thousands of years. Cathedrals on the other hand are a complete and utter waste of resources today.

Last edited:
that looks like it is made of cheap sheet metal wasn't trumps original promise some lord of the rings level brick fence that had patrols driving on top of it from border patrols suv. seems like he pulled a rigby on america refer to the full house rigby episode for that reference. he built a way shittier wall than promised.
Nobody knows as much about rigby than Dr. Rigby

People are dumbfounded when it comes to pyramids.. They think they moved blocks weighing tons.. I personally think they used molds and made the blocks on the spot..

We can build stuff like this, but stacking a bunch of big rocks on top of each other is too complicated.

this thread sent me into a large building rabbit hole I would like to see the Petronas towers in person that looks like an impressive building. it is two towers whose dick is caught in a chinese finger trap if you use your imagination.

We should prove a point and make a pyramid but 10x bigger than the original pyramids.

Last edited:
Even better

635690238568113869-Memphis-Pyramidexteriorsunset.jpg
lol

Back