Can we all agree that Horseradish is one of the most underated condiments?

If horseradish had a face, id stab it in its face.

Twice.

Have two different styles in the fridge.

Good shit.

aww look at you trying to use words you dont even understand

*pats Viva on the head*

Weak retort given my comment was completely coherent, and not to mention accurate.

Try harder neckbeard.

And take off that Fedora.

You can't make a proper Bloody Mary without it, so it has my seal of approval

Most people with a somewhat refined palette would attest to its greatness.

The problem are all these ketchup guzzling plebs downplaying its quality as a condiment.

This right hurr.

Petal sauce is the shit. You ***s can argue over horseradish and ketchup. Gimme both. Hell, give me both at the same time.

Horseradishness is next to Godliness.

I usually eat the Hoffermans (or something like that) 'extra hot'. I put it on my turkey sammich (with horseradish brown mustard) every day for lunch.

Its gotten to the point that my eyes rarely (if ever) water anymore. But sometimes I get zapped if I snag a big enough glob (like when eating a steak)
I miss that...

I plan to grow some horseradish (in a pot as its an invasive as fuck root) next year and grind/prepare my own horseradish (so I can prepare it the way I want and burn the fuck out of my sinuses)

Yes,

Horseradish is fucking awesome...

It's good with prime rib,no doubt

Horseradish would be more popular if people were not such pussies.

taste wise I like it but every time I eat it my sinuses feel like they are on fire

kyhWEGa.gif

its delicious, love it with prime rib. I like the kind where you can see the fiber in it, not the creamy style which is usually too weak.

Back