Can we all agree that Horseradish is one of the most underated condiments?

Basic shit like ketchup is more versatile and goes well with almost anything. Horseradish is better on a select few dishes or sammiches.

I think Worcestershire sauce is underrated. Horseradish is not versatile enough imo.

Horseradish is awesome

Most people with a somewhat refined palette would attest to its greatness.

The problem are all these ketchup guzzling plebs downplaying its quality as a condiment.

touchdown.jpg

Horseradish is awesome

Blasphemy. Horseradish is like sticking your tongue on a 9v battery.....I mean, not that I would know what that's like or anything...

It tastes like spoiled asshole. I enjoy plenty of other things spicy, but it just tastes bad.

Love me some mayo. Mmmmhmmmm

I don't know what spoiled asshole tastes like but horseradish tastes pretty bad.

I made some horseradish sauce for my Prime Rib on xmas. I used grated "good n hot" horseradish , sour cream, ground pepper , Boetje's stone ground mustard. Gotta say it beat the ever living shit out of the Sandwich pal sauce people always use.

Roast Beef sandwich with a horseradish cheddar cheese and chunky horseradish sauce on a rye bread. You can thank me later.

I thought the most underrated condiment was Siracha hot sauce?

my wife put horseradish on my sandwich once. I punched her right in the face then divorced her.
Then you went full blown gay.

Horseradish on a tri tip sandwich will put hair on your chest, twinkle toes...

I thought the most underrated condiment was Siracha hot sauce?

I would argue that it is probably the most overrated , it is the new Tabasco. It is the ketchup of hot sauce. It is right on the list of overrated bullshit from 2012-14 with Pumpkin Spice.

I think horseradish is hard on the soil. Silver Springs leases land to grow it on and can only grow it one or two seasons on the same land.

Crop rotation. If you consistenly plant the same type of plants on the same plot of land, your yield will decline and become more susceptible to pests and disease due to the continual depletion of the soil's fertility.

It's cool, but a bit overpowering. A little goes a long way.

I like almost all foods, but horseradish tastes likes burnt chemical sludge. Completely toxic.

Can't endorse.

Back