Can we all agree that Horseradish is one of the most underated condiments?

huskylord

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Agree or disagree?
Too much talk of spice/salsa/chipotle, etc.
I plan on making this big in 2015

many flavor
such mumami wow

my wife put horseradish on my sandwich once. I punched her right in the face then divorced her.

Too strong for my taste. Mayo gets a lot of heat for being boring so maybe that.

I like it in cocktail sauce, and as wasabi on sushi.

Mix it up in some sour cream, Greek yogurt, little dill, little Worcestershire sauce, lemon, etc... and put it on mid rare roast beef.

Mix it in some mustered with a little white wine and put it on a sandwich.

Horseradish is awesome.

I use it for beer mustard.

Whole grain mustard, some horseradish, some sour cream for da thicknezz and reduced Newcastle

Mix it up in some sour cream, Greek yogurt, little dill, little Worcestershire sauce, lemon, etc... and put it on mid rare roast beef.

Mix it in some mustered with a little white wine and put it on a sandwich.

Horseradish is awesome.
Ain't nobody got thyme to dill with that. Last night I was so tired I barley mustard ordering take-out.

my wife put horseradish on my sandwich once. I punched her right in the face then divorced her.

orson-welles-slow-clap_thumb.gif

Most people with a somewhat refined palette would attest to its greatness.

The problem are all these ketchup guzzling plebs downplaying its quality as a condiment.

horseradish is one of the most vile things a human has ever deliberately consumed

See, the ketchup guzzling plebs even resort to physical violence when confronted with something elegant like horseradish sauce.

smh

See, the ketchup guzzling plebs even resort to physical violence when confronted with something elegant like horseradish sauce.

smh

aww look at you trying to use words you dont even understand

*pats Viva on the head*

Back