Can someone post a gif of the "incredible" footwork and movement of McGregor????

I think people are trolling but i keep reading the lines like "his amazing footwork",he's a dynamic fighter,he moves so well...

In every fight i've seen,including Siver's, he only plods forward with his arms wide open ala Bobby Green/diaz sytle and shows less than 0 head movement or footwork.

Siver tagged him,Porier broke his teeth,hell even Brimage tagged him because he doesn't move at all.

Don't get me wrong he has some serious power and seems to have a granite chin,but great movement???WTF??

Can someone show me a gif of his dynamic style??

Really? Have you even watched his fights? I can understand why people hate his attitude but you can't knock what he has done. He is one of the most dynamic fighters in the UFC. Throws elbows, knees, hands, and feet with the best of them. Many UFC fighters have agreed he uses angles that few can nor have. And 0 head movement...first two gifs are just for you

conor.gif

Now watch it in real time

4_medium.gif

1_medium.gif

PrestigiousLegitimateGrackle.gif

mcgregor%2B1.gif

mcgregor%2B3.gif

He isn't bad, and he is very flamboyant and creative so that helps him out a lot

But you are right in that he definetly has bad boxing. He can't dance to feint and cut angles, and he has 0 head movement.

It is pretty remarkable that he hasn't been knocked out cold yet, so he is doing something right for sure (being rangey as fuck while fighting long helps a lot here too)

:icon_conf

i like his blend of karate and western boxing, but his footwork is nothing like machidas

Especially at ~1:09.

Dude moves really well.

I coach 4-9 year old girls who can do that just as well who never threw a kick or punch in their life.

My mother with bad knees can Ginga and so could some 250+ pound lard ass.

This is probably the worst possible thing you could post to support anything.

I coach 4-9 year old girls who can do that just as well who never threw a kick or punch in their life.

My mother with bad knees can Ginga and so could some 250 pound lard ass.

This is probably the worst possible thing you could post to support anything.

Congratulations on your 9 year old, 250 lb lard ass mom.

Congratulations on your 9 year old, 250 lb lard ass mom.

Thanks, we make it work.

Seriously, as a GOAT supporter, this video is nothing special at all. Anyone can do any of that.

I was shitting in diapers when Tekken 3 came out and I first used Eddie Gordo, only to run around outside and do basic capoeira. A Ginga is nothing special.

He isn't bad, and he is very flamboyant and creative so that helps him out a lot

But you are right in that he definetly has bad boxing. He can't dance to feint and cut angles, and he has 0 head movement.

It is pretty remarkable that he hasn't been knocked out cold yet, so he is doing something right for sure (being rangey as fuck while fighting long helps a lot here too)

This might be the least accurate post of all-time. You clearly have no idea what you are watching.

Thanks, we make it work.

Seriously, as a GOAT supporter, this video is nothing special at all. Anyone can do any of that.

I was shitting in diapers when Tekken 3 came out and I first used Eddie Gordo, only to run around outside and do basic capoeira. A Ginga is nothing special.

You're crazy if you think just normal people can do all that shit. You should probably hit up Joe Silva.

The problem I see Conor having is that for defence especially you don't win fights via gift worthy moments, you win them via consistency.

That's really Aldo's strength both on offence and defence, very rarely do you see him gift an opponent easy openings and if an opponent gives him openings there generally punished.

I suspect what we may well see is Aldo happy to be on the defensive much of the fight testing range with his lowkicks knowing that Conor is going to give him openings every so often that he can punish.

You're crazy if you think just normal people can do all that shit. You should probably hit up Joe Silva.

What? Low, bent knee spinning back kicks and teeps? Beginners Capoeia?

If youre in any kind of decent shape go try it right now. Seriously. Mess around with a Ginga or something.

Joe Silva should sign every kid that plays outside after watching Power Rangers then.

Now thats something thats elite. Like I said, I'm a huge Connor fan but all that stuff is basic.

What? Low, bent knee spinning back kicks and teeps? Beginners Capoeia?

If youre in any kind of decent shape go try it right now. Seriously. Mess around with a Ginga or something.

Joe Silva should sign every kid that plays outside after watching Power Rangers then.

Now thats something thats elite. Like I said, I'm a huge Connor fan but all that stuff is basic.

What is Ginga

Edit: the kid in that video is throwed.

Back