Can someone post a gif of the "incredible" footwork and movement of McGregor????

bjjwar

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
I think people are trolling but i keep reading the lines like "his amazing footwork",he's a dynamic fighter,he moves so well...

In every fight i've seen,including Siver's, he only plods forward with his arms wide open ala Bobby Green/diaz sytle and shows less than 0 head movement or footwork.

Siver tagged him,Porier broke his teeth,hell even Brimage tagged him because he doesn't move at all.

Don't get me wrong he has some serious power and seems to have a granite chin,but great movement???WTF??

Can someone show me a gif of his dynamic style??

TT2pXAv.gif

Why a gif go watch his fights on fight pass it is there for you to see. If you can't see it then you don't know what you are looking for.

You're crazy if you don't think he has good movement.

Why a gif go watch his fights on fight pass it is there for you to see. If you can't see it then you don't know what you are looking for.

Well that's exactly my point,i've never seen him move.Only plodding forward...
That's why i would like to see a proof of this amazing foot word.I'm sure you can find it if it happens in every fight....

Watch the angles he takes when unloading on Brimage, its fucking sublime. That said, Aldos defensive footwork is much better.

First post nailed it

Back