Can Ronda Handle a Striker?

pretty even on the feet, going to the ground was for damn sure not as equally bad as staying on the feet...

are the rousey fans itt constructing alternate realities to fit their dickriding worldview?

Exactly how does one "dickride" a female athlete?

So you are asking if a mythological woman with magical TDD and incredible striking could beat Ronda?

is-this-real-life.gif

Lets see...there's this woman named CYBORG that would fit the bill. But Dana will never sign her because he's afraid of losing his meal ticket. And that woman who trained with Wand on TUF is getting into MMA now, Rhonda could move up and weight and fight her but she WON'T.

Silly me. I misunderstood. When you wrote "Good thing for her Dana won't sign any decent 135 lb women.", I thought you meant 135lb women.

We will find out soon how she fares against a true top tier striker...

Once Holly Holm comes off injury and UFC feeds her a few cans, pretty sure the next big women's fight will be Ronda vs Holly.

The 'cans' available in the UFC may not be canny enough for Hype.

Yes.

She would never need to though, she'll just throw everyone around in her division.

I would think so. She can only fight who they put in front of her, we'll see if she gets booked against a good striker.

Yeah, it was extremely even. After looking at the numbers again I'd say Miesha was actually winning.

FM_Rousey-Tate_large_zps6ee133d3.jpg

Also in the future I'll try to avoid 'constructing alternate realities to fit my dickriding worldview' by basing my statements off of facts. I'll strive to instead ignore facts and attempt to express my opinion by needlessly insulting others while providing no basis for my claims.

Those sheets are always off...

Ronda can't handle a striker. Ask Davis or Kaufman and theyll both agree.

if holly can neutralize RR judo - and develop strong TDD. holly will take her out.

Watch the fight?

I did watch the fight. Miesha lost in all areas. She was not lighting Ronda up standing.

Even if the stats sheet is slightly off (ie Miesha threw 56 strikes and not 54) it's not off enough for it to have been remotely within the realm of possibility that Miesha won standing.

Ronda threw and actually landed over 100 more punches than Miesha.

That's a huge discrepancy.

A lot of those strikes credited to Ronda were on the ground.

I did watch the fight. Miesha lost in all areas. She was not lighting Ronda up standing.

Even if the stats sheet is slightly off (ie Miesha threw 56 strikes and not 54) it's not off enough for it to have been remotely within the realm of possibility that Miesha won standing.

Ronda threw and actually landed over 100 more punches than Miesha.

That's a huge discrepancy.

And this why we have bad judges, they don't understand what there watching.

You probably scored the first fight with shogun machida, for machida lol.

And this why we have bad judges, they don't understand what there watching.

You probably scored the first fight with shogun machida, for machida lol.

Almost half the MMA community did. That's not exactly a good measuring stick since it was a very close fight.

Of course she can: Takedown --> Armbar

That is how she deals with strikers

Back