Can reem's chin survive roy's right hand?

People who think reem is getting Ko make me laugh. This is a very easy fight to call. I used to gamble mma with a 95 % win rate, I would bet on this fight if I still was betting.

If anyone wants a sig bet let me know
Easy pickings, overeem wins

Pretty sure that you would have said the same thing prior to the Rothwell fight...

I can see Reem cracking open Nelsons' skull with knees in this bout

But can also see Reem getting KO'd violently

Either way, i don't think this goes to a decision

Let's just hope Roy has a better post-KO dance move than Ben

Although Overeem's chin is terrible, I'd like to think that he's smart enough to circle away from the right hand. I wonder what the fight will look like if he does that successfully.

Although Overeem's chin is terrible, I'd like to think that he's smart enough to circle away from the right hand. I wonder what the fight will look like if he does that successfully.

Probably like the Mir and Struve fights.

He's been knocked out 9 times, pretty sure it can not.

It's just so bizarre how Nelson's right hand is so predictable, yet it always finds it's spot. It's not like he has a great jab/left hook that sets it up.

No, if it lands Reem will be knocked out in a brutal manner, I just have doubts over whether Roy can actually land it.

It's just so bizarre how Nelson's right hand is so predictable, yet it always finds it's spot. It's not like he has a great jab/left hook that sets it up.

Eh, he lands the uppercuts, jabs and other decent shots too, to be fair.

There are always left overhands too. :icon_twis

He didn't even nail Corpse Nog with overhand right away.

Unless it ends in the first 3 minutes, Roy will win this fight. Time for Reem to disappear like the rest of the washed up fighters

Roy's probably a bit quicker on his feet than Rothwell and is probably going to knockout Reem to retirement. Wonder who has the better grappling tho

we'll just have to see what game plan greg jackson puts in place for reem.

Overeem should just stay close get in a clinch and slam in knees all night

I doubt it - roy is going to tag him eventually.

this is really a re-run of the rothwell fight, roy and ben are both slow guys with good chins and good power.

roy's chin is the key, he'll be able to eat a few shots before landing his own and reem's chin can't withstand anything at this point. hard to give reem much of a chance in this one.

People who think reem is getting Ko make me laugh. This is a very easy fight to call. I used to gamble mma with a 95 % win rate, I would bet on this fight if I still was betting.

If anyone wants a sig bet let me know
Easy pickings, overeem wins

nice i've only lost twice(hendo-shogun2 and davis-johnson) reem is better fighter,but i see roy via ko,i won money on rothwell :)

Back