Can reem's chin survive roy's right hand?

Yes, Overeem almost never gets taken out with a single strike. His chin isn't so bad but he freezes up when he's hurt which causes him to eat a bunch more and get finished while still somewhat conscious.

I don't see Overeem wanting to stand much with Roy though, there's no need, he can just take him down and beat him up that way much easier with less risk.

Yes, Overeem almost never gets taken out with a single strike. His chin isn't so bad but he freezes up when he's hurt which causes him to eat a bunch more and get finished while still somewhat conscious.

I don't see Overeem wanting to stand much with Roy though, there's no need, he can just take him down and beat him up that way much easier with less risk.

He should have done this to rothwell also. its weird,he looses weight so he wouldnt gass, dominates mir on the ground . then trys a striking gameplan against rothwell, whos only chance to win is by ko.

Hell no...Nightmare match up for Reem

As a fan of the reem i wanna say yes he will go out and destroy nelson. But im not too dillusional, odds are that roy will catch him at some point similar to rothwell. Will probably be more violent tho..

No, Reem can't survive that meat hook. If Nelson connects, even a bit the fight is going to be over.

LOL!

I supposed you just stopped because you felt bad taking all the bookies money right?

Would love to see proof of this claim.

Don't have proof I haven't bet in years. I was betting around the time of Uriah Faber vs mike brown. Used sportsinteraction.com.

Back then it was much easier to make money, betting lines were off and there was easy money to be made on every event.

I made thousands of dollars in a year or two of betting, but eventually stopped because I felt it was too risky, took out all my money and never looked back.

Recently been getting the urge to start up again. Seen terrible newbs like furyfightpicks make money when they suck at picks.

This isn't anything special. I'm sure there are other betters who made thousands or tens of thousands.

The reason my pick % was high is because I mostly pick favourites I know will win. Betting is harder today, I.doubt I would be 95% today

No. The real question is can Roy survive the 3 minutes of devastation that comes before reem gasses

Reem will fight smart and take this fight with ease. It's HW so he can always get caught. But I see him destroy Roys body with kicks and take him down. For the first time in ages I don't see any trouble for Reem. :)

No. The real question is can Roy survive the 3 minutes of devastation that comes before reem gasses

Jackson will have a gameplan. Reem beats Roy 8 out of the 10 times. ;)

Roy's chin and Reems lack of a chin will be the difference in the fight.

Roy's right hand may be his only trick but he can take some damage before it lands where Reem gets hit with one right hand and it is over.

Crazy to think of all the hype Reem had coming into the UFC before he got exposed as a fraud. It is probably a good think for Fedor's legacy that he never signed with the UFC

I think Overeem destroys Nelson, but I hope not. Nelson's chin is cracked and we all know Overeem's is weak. The difference is Overeem is much more technical and will land more often, but Nelson only has his right hand.

Because of Overeem's chin and Nelson's power, it's still anyone's fight.

Can roy knock reem out, sure. Will he? I actually think not, Roy is pretty predictable with that overhand and there hasn't really been much of a threat of anything else from him. It feels like he's largely abandoned his groundgame of late. He couldn't do much with Hunt on the ground when he had his chance.

Can reem's chin survive roy's right hand?

NO

If he connects, but who knows how Nelson's chin is after that devistating KO loss to Hunt. In my opinion that changes everything going into this fight. Had that not happened I got Nelson all day.

Reem's chin can't survive it, but he could move to his right side all day with his left at his chin and roy has zero tools left. Getting the fight on the ground won't be a bad idea either.

Back