Can reem's chin survive roy's right hand?

I think it's like 80/20 in favor of Overeem and I think it's more likely to look like Overeem vs Mir, Overeem vs Struve or Mir vs Nelson.

I'd go as far as saying like 95/5. Reem is better in every aspect. Roy couldn't touch Mir, who Overeem thoroughly handled. Mir also has a particularly bad chin. Should be a walk in the park for Reem

Yeah Reem should be fine. Better at everything by a huge margin

i knreem is better than roy at anything-he also was better than big foot and rothwell AND we all know how that ended

how exactly?????/ just like ben rothwell. it wont even get to clinch and reem isnt smart enough to take roy down,even if he is he would get ko'd at some point. 15 min. is a lot of time to land one punch

He took down Mir and Struve just fine. Roy will be on his back or have his back on the cage for most of that 15 minutes, you can't generate much power in those positions. If Mir can dominate Roy in the clinch and control him on the ground you bet your ass Overeem can since he's got a better clinch and top game than Mir.

I'd go as far as saying like 95/5. Reem is better in every aspect. Roy couldn't touch Mir, who Overeem thoroughly handled. Mir also has a particularly bad chin. Should be a walk in the park for Reem

reem was also 95/5 vs rothwell,good thing is i bet on rothwell. giving reem a guy with good chin is bad idea

He took down Mir and Struve just fine. Roy will be on his back or have his back on the cage for most of that 15 minutes, you can't generate much power in those positions. If Mir can dominate Roy in the clinch and control him on the ground you bet your ass Overeem can since he's got a better clinch and top game than Mir.

Dude i agree reem has far better td and tdd than mir and roy,but he has weak striking defence,cardio and chin. he didnt even try to take rothwell down,he is too confident in his striking

That's sort of how I see it too, Overeem is similar to Mir in size and chin but he's better everywhere except snatching submissions off his back which really doesn't matter in terms of a fight with Roy Nelson. Mir dominated Nelson and Overeem has all the same advantages Mir had over Roy except the advantages are more numerous and larger.

reem was also 95/5 vs rothwell,good thing is i bet on rothwell. giving reem a guy with good chin is bad idea

Great fighters lose sometimes, it happens. Reem should dominate Nelson with ease but he might get caught. It's just the reality of Reem as a fighter. But he's crushed better fighters than Nelson. Nelson has never beat ANYBODY of note, and lost to fighters Reem walked through.

(not saying Mirko and Nog aren't legends ... they are, but Nelsons win over them mean very little at that point in their careers)

That's sort of how I see it too, Overeem is similar to Mir in size and chin but he's better everywhere except snatching submissions off his back which really doesn't matter in terms of a fight with Roy Nelson. Mir dominated Nelson and Overeem has all the same advantages Mir had over Roy except the advantages are more numerous and larger.

reem was also taking bigfoot down and beating him on the feet,but still lost,roy is bad fight for him and roy KO's mir 8/10

Dude i agree reem has far better td and tdd than mir and roy,but he has weak striking defence,cardio and chin. he didnt even try to take rothwell down,he is too confident in his striking

If you agree that his TD and clinch game are better than Mir's then what does it matter if his striking defense, chin and cardio aren't all that good when he gets tired, the same goes for Mir and he had no problem dominating Roy using his inferior wrestling and clinch(Overeem's wrestling and clinch are much better than Mir's).

Roy will spend most of this fight on his back or against the cage just like in the Mir fight and he isn't KOing anyone off his back or with his back on the cage in Overeem's clinch.

reem was also taking bigfoot down and beating him on the feet,but still lost,roy is bad fight for him and roy KO's mir 8/10

I bet you said that when he fought Mir too. Roy nelson is 1-7 against top 10 guys.

Great fighters lose sometimes, it happens. Reem should dominate Nelson with ease but he might get caught. It's just the reality of Reem as a fighter. But he's crushed better fighters than Nelson. Nelson has never beat ANYBODY of note, and lost to fighters Reem walked through.

(not saying Mirko and Nog aren't legends ... they are, but Nelsons win over them mean very little at that point in their careers)

struve,mitrione,schaub are solid wins
again reem is better everywhere and roy only has right hand and chanses are he will land it
reem is 3-3 in ufc(not that roy has better record) and i know people also thought he will destroy slow ben and big foot.if he had better chin he would be top 3

I bet you said that when he fought Mir too. Roy nelson is 1-7 against top 10 guys.

lol who did reem beat in top 10 werdum win was bs,he got outstruck and won cuz weroom was idiot and couldnt take him down,so he was 2 stupid to realise he was getting better in stand up and yes i thought roy would beat mir and also said big foot and rothwell would beat reem. i belive reem is great fighter,he lacks chin and is overrated.than again so are roy,rothwell and big foot

lol who did reem beat in top 10 werdum win was bs,he got outstruck and won cuz weroom was idiot and couldnt take him down,so he was 2 stupid to realise he was getting better in stand up and yes i thought roy would beat mir and also said big foot and rothwell would beat reem. i belive reem is great fighter,he lacks chin and is overrated.than again so are roy,rothwell and big foot

Overeem has 7 top 10 wins in his career(the thread I linked hasn't been updated since the Mir fight), Roy has 1. Overeem is a bad match up for Roy cause Roy's clinch is like the worst at HW, it's worse than Mir's clinch which is bad and Roy doesn't have a good gas tank or TDD either.

http://forums.sherdog.com/forums/f61/fighters-most-top-10-wins-1619751/

Werdum was landing more on Overeem in their fight cause whenever Overeem struck Werdum he flopped.

Kongo and Big Nog arent that bad wins for Roy either. Murr hadnt won in a long time when he fought Overeem and he barely threw any strikes. That fight was weird, as was Nelson vs Murr. Nelson gassed earlier than usual and his excuse was that he was sick, later Murr claimed to have been sick as well tho.

I think GJ will come up with a good gameplan for the Reem tho, thats his hope i guess. Just look at what difference that made for the Struve fight, i bet Miocic is really regretting that he didnt employ the same gameplan.

Overeem has 7 top 10 wins in his career(the thread I linked hasn't been updated since the Mir fight), Roy has 1. Overeem is a bad match up for Roy cause Roy's clinch is like the worst at HW, it's worse than Mir's clinch which is bad and Roy doesn't have a good gas tank or TDD either.

http://forums.sherdog.com/forums/f61/fighters-most-top-10-wins-1619751/

Werdum was landing more on Overeem in their fight cause whenever Overeem struck Werdum he flopped.

werdum had bad gameplan,he would destoy reem now.these wins are not relevant now
brett rogers was overrated,lesnar wasnt the same since cain exposed him,Vovchanchyn is that guy that was ko'd brutally by cro cop,kharitonov beat him in rematch. when reem gets hit,he falls and has a lot of losses on his record. you could say the same thing about rothwell b4 he fought reem.now he is overrated and it is funny how people think rothwell was underrated.the truth is reem fight was good match up for him. kongo has great clinch and good chin and yet roy ko'd him. reem has never beat current top 10 fighter(only werdum). mmath doesnt work

No, it certainly can't. Hopefully Reem can mess Roy up in the first minute or two or else hes goin night night.

Overeem's chin couldn't handle a slow spacing footsie from Browne.

Overeem can't afford a single hit from Nelson.

werdum had bad gameplan,he would destoy reem now.these wins are not relevant now
brett rogers was overrated,lesnar wasnt the same since cain exposed him,Vovchanchyn is that guy that was ko'd brutally by cro cop,kharitonov beat him in rematch. when reem gets hit,he falls and has a lot of losses on his record. you could say the same thing about rothwell b4 he fought reem.now he is overrated and it is funny how people think rothwell was underrated.the truth is reem fight was good match up for him. kongo has great clinch and good chin and yet roy ko'd him. reem has never beat current top 10 fighter(only werdum). mmath doesnt work

Ok, i'll use the same excuse for Overeem then, he had a bad gameplan when fighting Rothwell(poor ground game but decided to strike with him) and Bigfoot(doesn't shoot for singles and doubles but fought him like he was Brock).

Overeem is a bad match up for Werdum still, he doesn't have much power in his hands and Overeem's clinch and wrestling are better than Werdum's.

Werdum is the better overall fighter but Overeem would beat him again. Match ups matter.

Back