Can I get your guys opinion on something?

Rocca gonna change his name to Narcca

The point is marijuana can easily be a gateway drug for many people.
It can, but we can't generalise that to everybody. Some people commit atrocious acts that they saw in video games and movies, but I believe the focus should be more on being responsible and educated on the things we consume, rather than rejecting it, for fear of it leading to darker alleyways.

...I believe the focus should be more on being responsible and educated on the things we consume, rather than rejecting it, for fear of it leading to darker alleyways.
Yeeeeaaahhhh...not sure how knowing the chemical make-up of heroin will help me when I've lost my job and family as a result of being consumed with narcotics.

200w.gif

I definitely would. And if you want to do you civic duty, you should also.

Also secret pics of the wife.

Yeeeeaaahhhh...not sure how knowing the chemical make-up of heroin will help me when I've lost my job and family as a result of being consumed with narcotics.

200w.gif
That sucks to hear, but that's not what I'm talking about. I'm saying, generally, people should be more aware of the potential damage they could incur, as a result of taking the substance, as this could reduce the number of people transitioning onto harder materials.

Narcing out kids for weed? Didn't know Jon Jones posted on Sherdog.

The real issue is their neighbor watching and monitoring everything that goes on in the house. :eek:

That sucks to hear, but that's not what I'm talking about. I'm saying, generally, people should be more aware of the potential damage they could incur, as a result of taking the substance, as this could reduce the number of people transitioning onto harder materials.
Only thing that sucks is using drugs...

74ed1a8ef8729a4adc3437b84bc1327c.jpg

If I read a family of 3 was murdered on the news, I'm going to point the police to this thread.

Back