Can I get your guys opinion on something?

Now obviously this happened a little while ago since there is snow on the ground now but its been on my mind and I want to get your guys' opinions on what's going on here.

This occurred at one of the neighbours houses down the street. So anyway it was probably 11pm or maybe getting close to midnight. It was dark out anyway. Now the husband and wife were chilling in the living room and their teenage son was upstairs in his bedroom (I assume). The wife decides to head to bed and the husband stays up watching some show on TV. I think it was one of those reality-show/documentaries but I'm not sure, I couldn't see it well.

Anyway after 15 or 20 minutes the wife turns the lights off in the bedroom, and I guess the show wrapped up around the same time because the husband went up to bed as well. I was getting ready to head back home when I noticed something on their back porch. I was surprised to see a lighter flickering in the dark. Now I couldn't see for sure because of the hedges but I could faintly smell marijuana, and I think their son snuck out after they went to bed and was smoking dope!

What I want to know from you sherdoggers is if I should let them know that their son is using drugs? I mean it will be very awkward to bring it up with them (obviously) but is this drug issue more important than that? What do you guys think?

If you saw a twinkle of light coming off a needle for heroin or a glass dick for meth, yes

Weed? No. Hillary voter.

If they aren't snorting coke, injecting heroin, or swallowing eccies, as though they're Skittles, I've no reason for concern.
Typical brain dead response...

The pothead says, "well, at least I don't do coke!".

The coke fiend says, "well, at least I don't do crack!"

The crackhead says, "well, at least I don't inject heroin!"

The dragon chaser says, " well, at least I don't mess with meth!"

Damn junkies.

Typical brain dead response...

The pothead says, "well, at least I don't do coke!".

The coke fiend says, "well, at least I don't do crack!"

The crackhead says, "well, at least I don't inject heroin!"

The dragon chaser says, " well, at least I don't mess with meth!"

Damn junkies.
It's a brain-dead response, because the kid's not doing any substantial harm to himself? Weed is far less damaging than those other substances.

drugs-073c265c4cfe773ca1179c3fda5a19a0.gif

yes, what does he use to season that cast iron pan? It looks to be in tip top shape.

I've been going with Canola oil myself.

STOP LOOKING IN MY WINDOWS!

The little dude just wanted to roll one up after a tough day at school and you want to cock block that. What a douche.

Cannabis can trigger schizophrenia, so allthough its considered a light drug, its still a concern.
I would probably talk to the kid 1st, instead of telling his father.
Imo its the kid´s decision if/when to tell his parents.

It only triggers it in people who have schizophrenia. It doesn't give it to someone who wouldn't otherwise have it.

Do you know what else "triggers schizophrenia" in people with the gene, alcohol! Do you know what drug causes the most mental illness, oh no, again it's alcohol.

But wait, obesity kills more people a year than every drug combined, we gotta do something bout sugar too! Ban everything! And remove all regulation of these bad substances! Prohibition is key.

Daley champ has a new rival for troll threads!!!

Yes it is a tough one I know. But if the some is experimenting with drugs I feel I might have a Moral obligation to say something. I know many people will say it is 'just marijuana' but all drug addicts start with 'just marijuana'.

Although on the other hand this is the first time I've noticed anything like this with this particular family so maybe it is not worth making a deal about.

Ted Bundy started off with "just a lil peeping" look where that took him.

stop being a peeping tom,we know you where watching to catch an eyeful of the mom.

Cannabis can trigger schizophrenia, so allthough its considered a light drug, its still a concern.
I would probably talk to the kid 1st, instead of telling his father.
Imo its the kid´s decision if/when to tell his parents.
Cigarettes and alcohol give you cancer

It was me, it was craque. I got it from a frenchy sounding bald guy, I was not imprezzed

Your neighbour watching is more of a concern than the kid smoking a joint in his garden.

It only triggers it in people who have schizophrenia. It doesn't give it to someone who wouldn't otherwise have it.

Do you know what else "triggers schizophrenia" in people with the gene, alcohol! Do you know what drug causes the most mental illness, oh no, again it's alcohol.

But wait, obesity kills more people a year than every drug combined, we gotta do something bout sugar too! Ban everything! And remove all regulation of these bad substances! Prohibition is key.
I didnt say anything about being prohibited , im not sure you are reading correctly.

Yeppers, peeping your neighbors like that raises more red flags than what you "potentially" witnessed. The adverse repercussions you could have on that kid's life by ratting on him will most likely far outweigh him sparking one at the end of a day.

I'm totally creeped out due to the fact that you have such a detailed account of your neighbors night activities .... Yeesh

You should invest in a better camera before jumping to conclusions, TS.

rearhed.jpg

Maybe it was the father smoking a cigarette outside. If somebody is smoking pot, everybody in the house knows it unless they have no sense of smell. The stuff hangs in clothes.

Don't be cocksucking rat POS snitch TS

Back