Can I get your guys opinion on something?

drugs-073c265c4cfe773ca1179c3fda5a19a0.gif

Last edited:
I'd let it be.

But if I started see Honda Civics with missing hubcaps and bubbled purple tints flying through the neighborhood distributing "work" I'd make a fuss.

Cannabis can trigger schizophrenia, so allthough its considered a light drug, its still a concern.
I would probably talk to the kid 1st, instead of telling his father.
Imo its the kid´s decision if/when to tell his parents.

No it doesn't.

"New research from Harvard Medical School, in a comparison between families with a history of schizophrenia and those without, finds little support for marijuana use as a cause of schizophrenia"

http://psychcentral.com/news/2013/12/10/harvard-marijuana-doesnt-cause-schizophrenia/63148.html

Nevermind the parents call the police!!!

You know what must be done here. You know the layout of the house since you been creeping. You know his parents sleep schedule, so you can find the little bastard alone. Break in, go to his room, and touch his little marry-jo-anna loving ass with the jab. When you are done, go fill his parents room with the uppercuts for raising a hoodlum and not covering their damn windows. When you get home, look in the mirror and know that you served "teh justice."

You Sir, are the hero we deserve and need.

Dope is finna be legal in Canada, and it's probably just a matter of time for the rest of the states as soon as they see the revenue.

Stop being a hater, TS.

You are way too mellow TS.
Are you the one smoking the pots?

I would have called the SWAT team

Call the cops and tell them he was offering to sell you drugs. They will search the house find the drugs, arrest him and he can get the help he needs. You can save his life by doing this TS and get him on the right path to living a clean and productive life. Call the police, they will help him

Well hopefully you were recording and have evidence on tape to back it up... you are basically a hero

335.jpg

Batman peers off buildings you lurk in bushes... not much of a difference IMO

Well hopefully you were recording and have evidence on tape to back it up... you are basically a hero

335.jpg

Batman peers off buildings you lurk in bushes... not much of a difference IMO

You're right, maybe I should just send them the footage anonymously.

Anyone know any good editing software? I should probably trim some sections out before I send it

You're right, maybe I should just send them the footage anonymously.

Anyone know any good editing software? I should probably trim some sections out before I send it
just blur out the wives face

No it doesn't.

"New research from Harvard Medical School, in a comparison between families with a history of schizophrenia and those without, finds little support for marijuana use as a cause of schizophrenia"

http://psychcentral.com/news/2013/12/10/harvard-marijuana-doesnt-cause-schizophrenia/63148.html
No it doesnt you say ?
Well , "little support" seems to be your best effort for being accurate.
Im not a doctor, and i dont pretend to be one , but im not just playing stats here. Im speaking on my own experience, and i have 2 close friends that became schizophrenic dued to cannabis. Just from cannabis alone ? Most probably several other factors were involved in that conclusion, yet the conclusion remains the same , and they only used cannabis.
Notice that ive used the word "trigger" .... so maybe , next time you feel the need to contradict me , you should pay atention to what your reading, instead of just checking the stats.
But yes, out of about 40 cannabis using "friends", 2 of them became schizophrenic... one might say its a little percentage. Their doctors made a point by saying cannabis was the most likelly trigger, but who are they ? I have internet stats , so fook their "opinion" !!

Pot is harmful to children and teens, that's well documented. So whether you should say something or not depends on the age of the son.

And be a snitch...stitches bro..stitches.

was hoping this was going to be about the wife and her giving you a show.

He's smoking the pot?! dude, stfu and mind your own business. Smoke some yourself.

Back