Can a card headined by Fedor reach a Million buys?

The UFC could easily reach a million PPV buys if they used the same amount of money to sell Fedor to the masses as Canner MacGregger

Probably not. Conor has a very marketable personality, Fedor does not

Nope. Fedor is almost 40 and last time he fought decent competition he lost 3 in a row.

Yep.

Being "huge" on Sherdog doesn't mean much.

It still amazes me how some members on SD think that the rest of the world follows their opinions

If they did than Aldo would be doing a million buys & Conor & Ronda would be doing 200k.

I don't think so. Maybe if he won like two fights in a devastating way and was fighting for the belt again.

No way.

People talking about the reaction from the Internet when he announced comeback,ROFL. Fedor fans are guys who stream. They don't spend 60 bombs to see him on PPV.

UFC 187 was a high stacked card,with two title fights. It selled under 400k.

No

He was never a draw and never will be.

Ask 100 random people who is fedor and ill be surprise if 1 out of the 100 know.

I don't think he can pull a million buys. Not unless casuals suddenly like the humble soft spoken fighter that doesn't like to speak english.

He would need to get a few wins and have a heel like McGregor promote the fight for him.

However he still has some popularity around the world which could help the UFC internationally.

You're a moron if you think Fedor would be a ppv draw right off the bat.

Doubt it, the hardcore fans love him, but most casuals don't really know who he is. Maybe if they market the shit out of him, but even then I don't see it. He doesn't have a loud personality which is usually what sells.

If Chael Sonnen learns russian and becomes his translator then maybe

If Fedor signs with the UFC and wins his first fight, the DFW p4p-GOAT-hype machine will go into quadruple overdrive. There will be promos on Hallmark channel for his headliner.

He did headline ppvs in the United States. They did about 75k-100k in a stronger ppv market.

That's ignorant thinking.

Brock Lesnar made his MMA debut on a K1 ppv. The ppv sales were far less than Fedor's.

Once the UFC hype machine worked its magic, Lesnar did big numbers.

That's ignorant thinking.

Brock Lesnar made his MMA debut on a K1 ppv. The ppv sales were far less than Fedor's.

Once the UFC hype machine worked its magic, Lesnar did big numbers.

Guess he should thank the UFC for promoting the brand above the fighters then since he always seems to have a problem with it.

And Brock was not an MMA champion fighting three former UFC champions. He was making his debut fighting an unknown.

By himself, no. I'm not sure even Lesnar/Fedor would reach 1 million any more, and Lesnar would be the main draw there. He'd need to be on a card with another draw like McGregor or Rousey and in that case he wouldn't be the one drawing the million.

Guess he should thank the UFC for promoting the brand above the fighters then since he always seems to have a problem with it.

And Brock was not an MMA champion fighting three former UFC champions. He was making his debut fighting an unknown.

Plus there was zero publicity for Brock's test fight. Most of his WWE fans had no clue he was trying MMA.
Affliction spent a shitload to advertise Fedor
F'n Trump was on Howard Stern & other major talk shows promoting it

The casuals don't even know who Fedor is.

"Isn't he some guy that wrecked shit in the 1800s?"

The greatest of al time of course it can be marketeable

Back