Can a card headined by Fedor reach a Million buys?

Only vs Brock

If he wins dominantly a few times & fights for a title than perhaps

This. Fedor has never sold PPVs. I don't see any reason that starts after a 3 year retirement in his late 30s. Brock can sell a million on his own so if Fedor fights him, sure.

No, where is this delusion that Fedor is a draw domestically coming from? Strikeforce never maid a dime off his cards and he only drew 100k PPV buys when MMA was at it's peak and he was fighting big names from the UFC on stacked cards that were promoted like mofo. My mom know who Jon Jones is, Wouldn't even blink twice if I brought up the name Fedor.

The UFC could easily reach a million PPV buys if they used the same amount of money to sell Fedor to the masses as Canner MacGregger

Not really.

Conor's personality really drove that campaign. Fedor keeps very low key. Think Aldo.

At this point he would need the help of the UFC hype machine, hardcores love him but casuals wont have a clue

Of course he can't, but I could maybe see him mid card on a PPV.

UFC 200

Aldo vs McGregor ll
Rhonda vs Cyborg
Gsp comeback fight
Jones comeback fight
Fedor vs Cro Cop ll
CM Punk vs Green ranger
Short Notice Cerrone vs anyone

Easily 2m buys!

I put Cro Cop as I think that if Fedor was to sign for the UFC then this would be the best angle to take to hype a Fedor fight, a rematch of one of the best MMA fights of all time.

Casual fan would have no clue who Fedor is, I would be surprised if he headlined a card and it even got to 500k

The UFC could easily reach a million PPV buys if they used the same amount of money to sell Fedor to the masses as Canner MacGregger

LOL... This is some advanced nuthugging...

Fedor isn't NEARLY as marketable as McGregor.. and actually has some ass up, face down KOs to mess with the ONLY angle they have with him: his invincibility aura.

Casuals won't care for Fedor.

I'm far from a Conor fan but he's an amazing self promoter. Fedor is not.

It's not simply about the ufc using the same amount of money to promote fedor, if it was that easy the ufc would promote all their fighters and they would all become stars.
You need to have charisma and the X factor to become mainstream and unfortunately fedor has neither.

Fedor is only known to sherdog fans and people wouldn't be interested In seeing him fight

Back