Cameron Earle high level bjj american black belt rapist story from a friend

Life sentences with no possibility for parole are cruel and unusual. Removing the rehabilitation, or possibility of rehabilitation, entirely from an incarceration system is barbaric. No wonder why the U.S.' crime rate is so obscenely high compared to other G9 nations. - E
I did not understood the relation and/or cause/effect of life sentence and high crime rate.

That is interesting, maybe the nature of the crime effected how he was treated in prison. In his interviews the MMA fighter War Machine always would talk about how he was treated well by other prisoners and how they wanted him to teach them stuff etc

I remember asking a prison guard I used to train with about surviving in prison (he worked at a federal supermax in Indiana), and what he told me was that your crime mattered a lot in how you were treated, and having something to trade like BJJ knowledge or computer skills was very important. I have to wonder if maybe Earle came in thinking he was going to be a badass and rough people up and got f-ed up as a result.

I remember asking a prison guard I used to train with about surviving in prison (he worked at a federal supermax in Indiana), and what he told me was that your crime mattered a lot in how you were treated, and having something to trade like BJJ knowledge or computer skills was very important. I have to wonder if maybe Earle came in thinking he was going to be a badass and rough people up and got f-ed up as a result.

From what I've heard in talking to prison guards and law enforcement that I know, as well as FOAFs who have been in prison. It is customary for Chesters(child molesters) as well as rapists to have their teeth knocked out.

I think the type of violence that benefits you in prison is more of a cold, calculated type. That doesn't seem to have been Earle's style.

Life sentences with no possibility for parole are cruel and unusual. Removing the rehabilitation, or possibility of rehabilitation, entirely from an incarceration system is barbaric. No wonder why the U.S.' crime rate is so obscenely high compared to other G9 nations. - E

Read a book.

original.png

Yeah, that seems high for rape. Mike Tyson got like 7 years.

Cameron also used a knife, broke into her house and then stole a coffee pot, then fled town.

Personally I wish there was more rehabilitation in our prison systems. It seems like the majority of people who go to prison, just become lifetime criminals/inmates. I don't wish for people who are convicted of rape to be raped/beaten in prison, I hope they are able to be fixed and re enter society after just punishment.

Cameron also used a knife, broke into her house and then stole a coffee pot, then fled town.

Personally I wish there was more rehabilitation in our prison systems. It seems like the majority of people who go to prison, just become lifetime criminals/inmates. I don't wish for people who are convicted of rape to be raped/beaten in prison, I hope they are able to be fixed and re enter society after just punishment.

One more critical component. Cameron had the Public Defendant as his lawyer. Mike Tyson had high paid lawyers(even hired Alan Dershowitz of OJ trial fame for his appeal).

Not even close.

I'm confused, it THIS what he is serving time for right now, or is the whole assaulting the woman in the car thing and indecent exposure?

That is interesting, maybe the nature of the crime effected how he was treated in prison. In his interviews the MMA fighter War Machine always would talk about how he was treated well by other prisoners and how they wanted him to teach them stuff etc

Depends more on what you are accused of. Rape, child molesting etc doesn't go over too well in prison.

From what I've heard in talking to prison guards and law enforcement that I know, as well as FOAFs who have been in prison. It is customary for Chesters(child molesters) as well as rapists to have their teeth knocked out.

Not to get too gruesome, but there's a practical reason their teeth get knocked out, if you know what I'm sayin. It's not just arbitrary cruelty.

If you still don't get what I'm saying, it's so he can't stop them from "stealing his coffee pot".

Not to get too gruesome, but there's a practical reason their teeth get knocked out, if you know what I'm sayin. It's not just arbitrary cruelty.

If you still don't get what I'm saying, it's so he can't stop them from "stealing his coffee pot".

I did not understood the relation and/or cause/effect of life sentence and high crime rate.

When it is KNOWN to the poor, disenfranchised that leadership (those in power) are brutal scum with no sense/love in their money-loving hearts, then how the fuck do you think they react. Very much like Gandhi is what you would have me suppose. Yep.

Conflict Theory, 101.

Read a book.

Which one would you like me to read, massa? You're so smart, massa.

Thanks for including a pointless graph that includes non G8 nations and 'crimes' such as someone in London stealing an unlocked bicycle. You're so cool. Is it because of your intelligence that they made you moderator? Stick to moderating, champ. Go submit yourself.

Not even close.

*looks at state you're residing in*

Oh, I bet YOU'RE progressive. :rolleyes: - E

So 25 - 7 = 18. 18 years for breaking and entering and stealing a coffee pot. 7 years for rape. Doesn't compute.

Keep in mind, 1st degree murder (actual, not attempted) is 25 to life in the state of California.

Man, I reread that story like 3 times. I cant hate the dude. I can only feel sorry his life was so garbage, and it knocked some screws loose in him. His name is a really taboo subject at my Gym. His name came up a few months ago, and immediately a normally jovial brown belt said, "Shut up don't talk to me about him, don't even say his name."

I have read this story like 3 or 4 times now, and it is like an a-bomb went off in my brain, and im trying to piece things together into a coherent thought.

I read it the first time and hated this POS.
I read it a second time, and felt sorry for him.
I read it a 3rd time and was just like WTF that is the story of somebody's life.
4th time. I seriously feel sorry and angry and am confused as hell.

It is really easy to hate on people or jump on the lloyd bashing hate train right now...But when you hear the backstory this when it goes from black(wrong)and white(right) to not grey but purple or polka-dots or something crazy, cuz I went from having an opinion to being confused as hell.

But when you hear the backstory this when it goes from black(wrong)and white(right) to not grey but purple or polka-dots or something crazy, cuz I went from having an opinion to being confused as hell.

Racist!

Seriously, it's 2013. We still hating on the polka-dots?

When it is KNOWN to the poor, disenfranchised that leadership (those in power) are brutal scum with no sense/love in their money-loving hearts, then how the fuck do you think they react. Very much like Gandhi is what you would have me suppose. Yep.

Conflict Theory, 101.

Which one would you like me to read, massa? You're so smart, massa.

Thanks for including a pointless graph that includes non G8 nations and 'crimes' such as someone in London stealing an unlocked bicycle. You're so cool. Is it because of your intelligence that they made you moderator? Stick to moderating, champ. Go submit yourself.

*looks at state you're residing in*

Oh, I bet YOU'RE progressive. :rolleyes: - E

LOL alright man. Judging by the language in your post I can tell you are very level headed. Carry on.

So 25 - 7 = 18. 18 years for breaking and entering and stealing a coffee pot. 7 years for rape. Doesn't compute.

Keep in mind, 1st degree murder (actual, not attempted) is 25 to life in the state of California.

Probably some kind if imprisonment or kidnapping is in there too.

Back