Cameron Earle high level bjj american black belt rapist story from a friend

This has been necro so many times, or at least some post about Cameron Earle.

Well anyways I take this as an opportunity to ask again, did Cameron Earle train at Ralph Gracie the same time BJ Penn was there?
i heard he did.

This has been necro so many times, or at least some post about Cameron Earle.

Well anyways I take this as an opportunity to ask again, did Cameron Earle train at Ralph Gracie the same time BJ Penn was there?

Nah. BJ got there just as Earle was leaving. They just missed each other at the airport.

Nah. BJ got there just as Earle was leaving. They just missed each other at the airport.

Really? Then how promising was Cameron Earle? Was he slated to be even better than BJ Penn? Was Cameron Earle like the Laurence Philips of Subgrappling?

Apparently, yes:

When he first entered into Ralph Gracie's academy around 1997 it was apparent from the first day there was something different about him, and his talent level was recognized right away.
Wiki:
"In 1997 Penn began training Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu under Ralph Gracie, eventually earning his purple belt from Gracie"

I started in 1996 with Cesar when Ralph and Cesar were still together. My first day of training I rolled with Nino Schembri, Bobby southworth, Kurt osiander, and Montana.
Everybody was a beast.
Ralph left for mountain view and took Kurt, the camarillos, and Bj.
I never rolled with BJ, but we both went to the 97 joe morreira tournament as white belts competing in the blue division.

I started in 1996 with Cesar when Ralph and Cesar were still together. My first day of training I rolled with Nino Schembri, Bobby southworth, Kurt osiander, and Montana.
Everybody was a beast.
Ralph left for mountain view and took Kurt, the camarillos, and Bj.
I never rolled with BJ, but we both went to the 97 joe morreira tournament as white belts competing in the blue division.
I was training at the gracie training association then in San Francisco. Just a white belt. Went to Ralphs to check it out one day before the Joe Morreria Tournament. Bj, ralph, dave camarillo, we're all training and like slapping each other and rolling hard. It wasn't like that where I was training. Said f thay I wasn't doing the tournament anymore. But went and meet Rickson and a lot of cool people at that tournament (Allen Goes for example). You guys were savages. Had to change where I trained after watching you guys roll

Edit: didn't realize i was replying to a post three years old.

Poor guy, i assume that with his temper he isnt doing well in prison.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back