Cameron Earle high level bjj american black belt rapist story from a friend

So 25 - 7 = 18. 18 years for breaking and entering and stealing a coffee pot. 7 years for rape. Doesn't compute.

Keep in mind, 1st degree murder (actual, not attempted) is 25 to life in the state of California.

Mike Tyson's lawyer Vincent Fuller, in his career he has defended Jimmy Hoffa, John Hinckley Jr, as well as Don King on tax evasion. Also Mike was a huge celebrity.

Cameron Earle was a nobody defended by the county appointed public defendant. Come on guys, do the real math here.

Mike Tyson's lawyer Vincent Fuller, in his career he has defended Jimmy Hoffa, John Hinckley Jr, as well as Don King on tax evasion. Also Mike was a huge celebrity.

Cameron Earle was a nobody defended by the county appointed public defendant. Come on guys, do the real math here.

The maximum sentence for rape is 8 years in the state of California. Even if Cameron had no lawyer and simply walked into court and said, I'm guilty of rape. I confess, I did it. He could only get 8 years.

Something is severely messed up when he got the punishment equivalent to FIRST DEGREE MURDER for rape.

Has anybody ever seen the videos that the writer of that diatribe used to produce? OTM American Penetration, OTM Ringworm, etc? On one of the videos there's a short clip of a bunch on gringos - at least one of whom was an OTM guy - in an apartment in Rio with a couple of brazilian chicks. One of the chicks is totally hammered and some goof yells at the camera that she's gonna get violated in three different holes or something to that effect. People used to call that the On The Mat gang rape video.

It's hard to take some of these crusaders against rape seriously if they had a hand in putting out shit like that in the past.

The maximum sentence for rape is 8 years in the state of California. Even if Cameron had no lawyer and simply walked into court and said, I'm guilty of rape. I confess, I did it. He could only get 8 years.

Something is severely messed up when he got the punishment equivalent to FIRST DEGREE MURDER for rape.

just from reading this thread, it sounds like he was guilty of multiple offenses. and the sentences add up.

just from reading this thread, it sounds like he was guilty of multiple offenses. and the sentences add up.

Sounds like it and it wouldn't surprise if him being a skilled martial artist or trained fighter also made him look even worst(using your powers for evil purposes) and the judge threw the book at him and give him max sentencing.

Must'v been a hella nice coffee pot. I'd be pissed if someone stol my kuerig. I would wish 25 years on them as well.

Maximum sentencing for rape in the state of California, as already stated by another member, is eight years, correct? And he was convicted on ONE charge, right? Perhaps the original author just has the time (sentence) wrong. - E

Personally I wish there was more rehabilitation in our prison systems. It seems like the majority of people who go to prison, just become lifetime criminals/inmates. I don't wish for people who are convicted of rape to be raped/beaten in prison, I hope they are able to be fixed and re enter society after just punishment.

Nobody who is guilty of any crime of any type should be subject to any abuse in prison by other prisoners. The law should deal with punishment, not criminals.

I'm not a US citizen and only have TV and newspapers to go on, but from what I've seen there, the way some US prisons are run is shocking.

Mike Tyson date raped someone (i.e., he said, she said). Earle broke into someone's house and raped them at knifepoint... big difference.

Mike Tyson: 1 count of rape.

Earle: breaking & entering, weapons possession, assault w/ deadly weapon, rape, sodomy (semen in her hair = forced oral?), armed robbery, and whatever else he did. All that does add up to 25 to life.

I remember back in the day where like 10 of us from Washington with our brand shinny new blue belts drove down to Cali for nationals. And Ralphs school was a huge mob that went to mat to mat cheering on their competitors.

Cameron and Kurt were both Brown belts at the time .. and in WA we had only 2 black belts and no browns or Purples at the time. And we watched in utter amazement at these two (and Gumby who won!! then thru up) as we thought to ourselves .... Holy Fuck .. is this where we need to go to get our brown?

I left feeling like if that is what it takes to become a brown belt it would take me lifetimes to achieve the raw skill those two possessed.

The motive of prision is rehabilitation of the criminal, if you give a lifetime sentence, you give the criminal no rehabilitation opportunity... That and applying more severe penalties is basically the same, with less cost...

Its always a shame reading a story like that, someone brilliant that made wrong decisions... Shame because they only lacked direction, and offering a direction is part of the responsability of being a friend...

Lone coyote

The motive of prision is rehabilitation of the criminal, if you give a lifetime sentence, you give the criminal no rehabilitation opportunity... That and applying more severe penalties is basically the same, with less cost...

Its always a shame reading a story like that, someone brilliant that made wrong decisions... Shame because they only lacked direction, and offering a direction is part of the responsability of being a friend...

Lone coyote

The word "rehab" means bring back to something. What are they going to "rehab" people who never had a good life, influence etc... What are you "rehabbing" them back to?

The word "rehab" means bring back to something. What are they going to "rehab" people who never had a good life, influence etc... What are you "rehabbing" them back to?

Rehab to consequences, economics, political state theory and priciples and elementals of criminal law...

The only thing that stops you from punching a random citizen in the nose, are the consequences you face for said act..

You can try to argue, but at the end, we live in a society to protect ourselves from ourselves, and the only way to accomplish this is by fear to the consequences and making examples of said consequences..

Feels weird to make a reference like this one at sherdog, super old school... Hobbes anyone?

Rehab to consequences, economics, political state theory and priciples and elementals of criminal law...

The only thing that stops you from punching a random citizen in the nose, are the consequences you face for said act..

You can try to argue, but at the end, we live in a society to protect ourselves from ourselves, and the only way to accomplish this is by fear to the consequences and making examples of said consequences..

Feels weird to make a reference like this one at sherdog, super old school... Hobbes anyone?

Wrong. I just naturally know its not the right thing to do.What about people that are atheists that are good bc their human nature tells them to be. They aren't being good bc of some heaven/hell threat/reward, they just are. Now I'm not talking religion, but me not punching someone in the nose is something I choose not to do and nothing about the immediate threat of consequences.

And if you think prison can rehab most horrible people on those principles, I strongly disagree.

Wrong. I just naturally know its not the right thing to do.What about people that are atheists that are good bc their human nature tells them to be. They aren't being good bc of some heaven/hell threat/reward, they just are. Now I'm not talking religion, but me not punching someone in the nose is something I choose not to do and nothing about the immediate threat of consequences.

And if you think prison can rehab most horrible people on those principles, I strongly disagree.

Pains me to say, but reason is one of the dying values of the society...

And common sense is the least common of all the senses...

Ive read of cases of people who go to prision because they injured, stabbed, etc. someone because said person didnt want to share a cigarette. Futile motives... See the "do you even lift" video to watch some scary reactions of persons.

If you dont believe in rehab, what else can expect from the criminal system?

By the way, if this is trollish behavior, tell me.. Im legitimely interested on the answer

Lone coyote

Pains me to say, but reason is one of the dying values of the society...

And common sense is the least common of all the senses...

Ive read of cases of people who go to prision because they injured, stabbed, etc. someone because said person didnt want to share a cigarette. Futile motives... See the "do you even lift" video to watch some scary reactions of persons.

If you dont believe in rehab, what else can expect from the criminal system?

By the way, if this is trollish behavior, tell me.. Im legitimely interested on the answer

Lone coyote

No, I'm not trolling. Yes I believe in rehab, but common sense tells us it will work on a very small %. We have to be realistic in our goals.

For example, they used to castrate pedophiles, however they still had the desires, its permanently engrained in their minds. Especially w/ sexual desire being such a strong biological force (hence most serial killers).

Read a book.

original.png

Source? Furthermore, I'm pretty sure the rate of serious crimes must be much more important in the US with the quantity of firearms that you got compared to us.

Source? Furthermore, I'm pretty sure the rate of serious crimes must be much more important in the US with the quantity of firearms that you got compared to us.

Compared to Britain at least, the US has less violent crime but when we do, we shoot people. The British mostly seem to have tavern brawls.

I'd also be curious if in the EU like in the US the bulk of violent crime is poor minority on poor minority. I would imagine that in Paris a lot of it happens in the North African slums, but who knows?

Drugs are also a HUGE problem, related to A LOT of different crimes.

Back