Calling it now: Diaz beats McG (sign-here-for-future-shaming type of thread)

Just for the fuck of it, I'll sign.

I had to create a new sign-her-for-future-shaming thread because the old one became N/A after the fight with RDA got cancelled:

http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/m...fashion-sign-here-for-future-shaming.3128701/

The way I see it going is:

1. McG throws his left hook onto Nate's chin, but Nate takes it like a boss and shrugs if off.
2. One-trick-pony McG panicks and doesn't know what to do next since his one and only trick didn't work this time.
3. Nate Stockton slaps McG and McG falls to the ground.
4. Nate uses his junior-BJJ-kids-coach BJJ to submit McG.
5. Boom! It's all over! Another hype train derailed.
6. Conner quits eating steaks and goes back to eating salads and starving himself out in order to make FW.

7. Nate buys all kinds of nice shit....

Conor is far from a one trick pony. That being said, he is going to have a really tough time hitting Nate. McGregor fans are going to be so rustled.

Their tears will be extra salty and taste so good

The best would be Nate's reaction...won't even care what he just did and start asking for bigger fights LOL

Nate'll beat his ass and be like "yeah. that's wassup. Wanna thank my home boys cesar gracie jiu jitsu scrap pack, my brother nick, gilbert, jake, toyota cars, protein shakes, animals that are big enough to ride on, bicycles, crickets for makin that cool noise at night, sanitation workers, gluten free waffles, hackey sacks..." * they snatch the mic away from Nate at this point. He smiles at the camera and keeps thanking people/things for 5 more minutes. :D

I don't know what to think. I just get a vibe like something isn't right again. Like Diaz gonna get a fat chunk to put on a great show but not win. Seemed to be the case with Mendes, most people I know think Aldo took the dive. It all just works out so well, I don't know what to think. After Ronda loss, McGregor is the only thing the UFC has going atm. Would they do crazy shit? Of course. Is the UFC any different or bigger than Fifa/World Cup, or the French Open, or any of these other HUGE HUGE sporting spectacles where people cheated to get money or win? I don't know either way, but I won't be surprised if in 20 years we hear a LOT of shit about the Dana White years of Zuffa. We know he has 0 integrity and nothing to lose, the guy is a narcaccist and thinks he can spin anything.

I mean honestly, Michael Johnson was technically better and quicker than McGregor, and much bigger, and he got starched. Diaz has better BJJ than the Duffy guy. I CAN'T believe that Zuffa would put it all on the line with a fight like this when they could have done like Faber or some guy that can't fight and made it a no brainer. Then again, would Faber just pull a GSP wrestlefuck clinic like Mendes could of if he was trying to win? I guess it is a tough spot for Zuffa regardless. Anyway, it sure is interesting to consider and I really really am curious what we will be talking about in like 20 years when it comes to mma!

I agree with a lot of what you're saying here, but people will argue with you to no end for it. I'm one of the one's who said the Aldo fight seemed a little off somehow. Aldo's crying afterwards makes me think it might've been legit, though. I also always thought Anderson/Forrest was fishy as hell, too. I've had the exact same thought about looking forward to many years from now somebody releasing a book that details some of the behind the scenes fuckery that went on during the Dana years at Zuffa. Would buy the fuck outta that book, lol.

7. Nate buys all kinds of nice shit....

That was the only moment in the press conference, other than 'I've been fighting grown ups for 10 years" in which I legit laughed out loud. The Diaz's are so funny because they don't mean to be.

That was the only moment in the press conference, other than 'I've been fighting grown ups for 10 years" in which I legit laughed out loud. The Diaz's are so funny because they don't mean to be.

Yea I had a good chuckle for that one. Knew Nathan was gon bring the heh's at some point though.

Yea I had a good chuckle for that one. Knew Nathan was gon bring the heh's at some point though.

It reminded me of the press conference when Nick was supposed to fight GSP the first time and he made some reference to not having a house and everybody laughed at him because they thought he was joking and then he got mad and the entire press conference from then on was super awkward.

I have a patent on this type of thread, and will be expecting a royalty check in the mail, TS.

Damn you must be smoking better shit than nick to think McG will knockout nate.
Josh11.jpg

BASK ME IN RIGHTEOUS SHAME.

BUT NATE DIAZ GONNA DESTROY MCGREGOR FASTER THAN HE DID GRAY!!!!!

Even Diaz knows he's getting paid to lose. You're setting yourself up for a world of hurt here my friend.

Even Diaz knows he's getting paid to lose. You're setting yourself up for a world of hurt here my friend.

Call it whatever you want, he'll lose to punches to the face

Based on what exactly? I've yet to see a Conor fan break down WHY Conor is going to win. Doesn't really seem to be much substance from the Conor fans.

Back