Calling it now: Diaz beats McG (sign-here-for-future-shaming type of thread)

It seems like most of them are about like beast within. Dude will win because. No actual substance as to why
Plus you think conor could of took a kick that he leaned into and still not knocked out? Conor fans are seriously doubting the diaz brother's chin. If conor does manage to knock nate down, he better finish it quick or he's getting subbed.

I'll sign for fun.

McGregor can go back to eating salads to reign over 145ers and Nate will go back to eating salads...cause well that's what he eats.

WAR DIAZ!!!

Nate might pull a Werdum than laugh at him and flip everybody off

Plus you think conor could of took a kick that he leaned into and still not knocked out? Conor fans are seriously doubting the diaz brother's chin. If conor does manage to knock nate down, he better finish it quick or he's getting subbed.

Nate might just pull a Werdum and then laugh at him and flip everybody off

Based on what exactly? I've yet to see a Conor fan break down WHY Conor is going to win. Doesn't really seem to be much substance from the Conor fans.
Very simple, Nate is gonna plod forward and Conor is going to come at 10 different angles. Nate relies on his chin too much and I honestly see him taking spinning shit all night

Very simple, Nate is gonna plod forward and Conor is going to come at 10 different angles. Nate relies on his chin too much and I honestly see him taking spinning shit all night
Conor was getting tagged by mendes, who is smaller.. and not the boxer diaz is.. so uh, what?

Nate drops him with punches and D'Arce chokes him in the 4th
You know, I have had this fight going through my head the last couple of days, and this is how I see it playing out, with one minor correction. I can see Diaz getting the guillotine due to Conor's huge chin, and his inability to see it coming.

You know, I have had this fight going through my head the last couple of days, and this is how I see it playing out, with one minor correction. I can see Diaz getting the guillotine due to Conor's huge chin, and his inability to see it coming.
LOL

Based on what exactly? I've yet to see a Conor fan break down WHY Conor is going to win. Doesn't really seem to be much substance from the Conor fans.
I would like to see Nate win but he won't… This is a UFC hype job at it's finest.

I had to create a new sign-her-for-future-shaming thread because the old one became N/A after the fight with RDA got cancelled:

http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/m...fashion-sign-here-for-future-shaming.3128701/

The way I see it going is:

1. McG throws his left hook onto Nate's chin, but Nate takes it like a boss and shrugs if off.
2. One-trick-pony McG panicks and doesn't know what to do next since his one and only trick didn't work this time.
3. Nate Stockton slaps McG and McG falls to the ground.
4. Nate uses his junior-BJJ-kids-coach BJJ to submit McG.
5. Boom! It's all over! Another hype train derailed.
6. Conner quits eating steaks and goes back to eating salads and starving himself out in order to make FW.
So what will you do when Nick's little bro gets killed? Are you going to delete your acc?

This is going to be a replay of Nates last fight.

There is no way the tiny Irish dude can touch him, what with his wee little arms.

Easy win for Diaz.

If Nate is in top shape he probably outworks and wears out Conor.

Conor hits hard and has good timing so you can never discount him; if he lands clean on anyone he'll knock them out; but against someone like Nate it will have to be really clean.

Back