Calling it now: Diaz beats McG (sign-here-for-future-shaming type of thread)

cakemuncher

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
I had to create a new sign-her-for-future-shaming thread because the old one became N/A after the fight with RDA got cancelled:

http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/m...fashion-sign-here-for-future-shaming.3128701/

The way I see it going is:

1. McG throws his left hook onto Nate's chin, but Nate takes it like a boss and shrugs if off.
2. One-trick-pony McG panicks and doesn't know what to do next since his one and only trick didn't work this time.
3. Nate Stockton slaps McG and McG falls to the ground.
4. Nate uses his junior-BJJ-kids-coach BJJ to submit McG.
5. Boom! It's all over! Another hype train derailed.
6. Conner quits eating steaks and goes back to eating salads and starving himself out in order to make FW.

It's definitely a longshot with just a few days of preparation, but if Diaz somehow pulls this off, this place will be pure pandemonium.

And Nate becomes instant LEGEND status.

Diaz with the 10 finger guillotine.

I had to create a new sign-her-for-future-shaming thread because the old one became N/A after the fight with RDA got cancelled:

http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/m...fashion-sign-here-for-future-shaming.3128701/

The way I see it going is:

1. McG throws his left hook onto Nate's chin, but Nate takes it like a boss and shrugs if off.
2. One-trick-pony McG panicks and doesn't know what to do next since his one and only trick didn't work this time.
3. Nate Stockton slaps McG and McG falls to the ground.
4. Nate uses his junior-BJJ-kids-coach BJJ to submit McG.
5. Boom! It's all over! Another hype train derailed.
6. Conner quits eating steaks and goes back to eating salads and starving himself out in order to make FW.
at least bet your account or put a conor avatar when conor dusts nate

Yep. Conor cracks Diaz, Diaz flips him off, says I don't give a fuck, and Stockton slaps his way to a unanimous decision.

Diaz gonna derail Conor.

Signed.

If Nate wins the level of his legendness if that's a word will be of epic proportions. I hope he realizes the magnitude of this opportunity which in a way beats a title shot by a long shot and this time he doesn't have to fight a monster like Bendo to get it

I am with u here,
with RDA I was sure that Conor get Ko'd but u never know with Nate.
Can someone advise a betting site,dont know anything about this betting shit but want to bet first time on Nate

IMO Nate's best chance is an early submission and that's very unlikely to happen.

Nate is gonna beat the fookin brakes off Conor. I've been saying it for days all over these boards. I'll have a ton of crow to eat if it doesn't happen that way, but i ain't worried. Stockton > Ireland

I don't know how this fight's going to go but I am 100% sure it won't be like that.

"3. Nate Stockton slaps McG and McG falls to the ground."

:D

Nate drops him with punches and D'Arce chokes him in the 4th

I'll sign on for your future shaming when Nick's little brother gets KO'd

Back