Calling it now: Diaz beats McG (sign-here-for-future-shaming type of thread)

Im prepared to be laughed at if Diaz wins.

He stands no chance imo.

Nate is gonna RIP Conor just like he did the other Irish boxer Marcus Davis.

As much as I'd like to agree with TS, I got the impression from the presser that Nate's mindset is more of that's he's willing to take a beating for a money grab.

Don't get me wrong, I think does have some ways to win, if he can somehow get it to the ground, but I just get the feeling that he will say fuck it and try to stand and bang, not caring whether he loses, knowing that he just signed to a 4 fight 250K show money contract.

Win or lose, how is Mcgregor a hype train? He is 100% legit.

Hype trains are built on a base of real accomplishment then expanded from all realistic proportion.

He is certainly good but has yet to be proven special.

As much as I'd like to agree with TS, I got the impression from the presser that Nate's mindset is more of that's he's willing to take a beating for a money grab.

Don't get me wrong, I think does have some ways to win, if he can somehow get it to the ground, but I just get the feeling that he will say fuck it and try to stand and bang, not caring whether he loses, knowing that he just signed to a 4 fight 250K show money contract.

That really the contract?

Conor is the underdog here IMO. People don't realize that post layoff Nate is Nate 2.0. He came back much improved. This fight was a mistake for Conor to accept, especially at 170. I appreciate his confidence, but he'll have to carry on his reign at 145.

That really the contract?

Not confirmed, but the rumor is that he got 500K (and maybe 1 ppv point) for the Conor fight, and re-signed a contract for 4 fights, 250K show but no win incentive.

I'll sign. I like Nate. I hope he wins

This is McG's fight to lose. He gains little to nothing from a win.

Nate moves into the history books with a win.

Conor is going to absolutely demolish Nate. He is too fast, too dynamic, and his footwork is too good.

Would love for it to happen but I just don't see it.

And here I thought real courage was doing a sig/account bet or an actual monetary bet, but you are so brave you make a thread on it. Amazing!

Diaz looking in great shape so no excuses

mibwormguy.jpg
mgid:arc:content:mtv.pt:4b3335fa-514a-4c74-8f67-c16f4758447f

It would indeed be funny if Nate subs Conor with his junior-BJJ-kids-coach BJJ

I want to believe you TS. all these facts are getting in the way though.

Back