Calling it now, Bisping will beat Anderson

Bisping can definitely outpoint him if Silva fought the way he did against Diaz. How is Anderson's ability to eat shots now? that temple shot that Weidman knocked him down with didnt look all that powerful, yes it was the temple but Silva had eaten worse before and it didnt even faze him. This place will be hilarious if Bisping TKO'd him

Every now and then you get a feeling that somethings about to happen. I got it with Weidman after Anderson started to decline, I got it with Rockhold pre Weidman, I got it with RDA Pettis, Conor/Aldo and now the stars seem aligned for Bisping.

Anderson is old as hell. He has been taking head knocks in training for over two decades. I honestly wouldn't be surprised to see pillow fist Bisping KO Anderson. The sad part will be watching everyone blame it on testing rather than the fact that he's a 40 year old man fighting after a broken leg and a subsequent year lay off. The man should be retired.

He might pull of the win, but he's only going to decline further.

Every now and then you get a feeling that somethings about to happen. I got it with Weidman after Anderson started to decline, I got it with Rockhold pre Weidman, I got it with RDA Pettis, Conor/Aldo and now the stars seem aligned for Bisping.

Anderson is old as hell. He has been taking head knocks in training for over two decades. I honestly wouldn't be surprised to see pillow fist Bisping KO Anderson. The sad part will be watching everyone blame it on testing rather than the fact that he's a 40 year old man fighting after a broken leg and a subsequent year lay off. The man should be retired.

He might pull of the win, but he's only going to decline further.
Anderson may be weathered a bit, but Bisping has taken some REAL NASTY stuff.

Using the Diaz fight is a bad example. Diaz is a hard guy to finish and Silva was coming off two big losses and a long lay off.

If Bisping can pressure Silva, score points and don't get KTFO in the process then he can win a decision. Question is will Silva catch him with some huge counter? If Silva is slowing down Bisping might just win. Also interesting to see Silva's cardio because Bisping will keep coming forward.

All that being said watching Rockhold vs Bisping showed how bad Bisping can look fighting a long good striker/kicker. Bisping can't stay on the outside. He must close the gap and pump that jab while constantly pressuring Silva in the pocket.

People are forgetting that Bisping is old himself at 36yo. In my experience when an old great fighter fights another old fighter they usually do really well, only when they fight young-lions do they look their age.

I think if AS doesn't KO him Bisping wins, that's a big if though. I have had Bisping in a parlay though, he's a rank outsider and I think he's more of a chance than that, hard to know how Anderson will come back, he's been pretty inactive lately. Plus he may have been staying off the "horsemeat" as well.

You have a 50/50 chance of being right and celebrating. Good odds and one of my main complaints with Sherdog posters.

I'm am very unsure due to Bisping seemingly getting clipped and rocked in like half his fights. Anderson is more accurate than anybody Bisping has fought.

Back