Calling it now, Bisping will beat Anderson

I dont think so man. That usually happens with fighters that were once great. Bisping was never great.

I cant think of a fight that would make me think "Oh imagine if Bisping fights like he fought that one time"...

I guess anything is possible, but I don't see how Bisping can beat AS.

Anything less than a Wonderboy vs. Hendricks styled dismantling of Bisping by Silva will be a kind of "loss" for Silva.

If Anderson can't finish the one-eyed journeyman quickly and in dramatic fashion a lot of fight fans will be saying it's time for the Spider to hang them up.

And yes, I could potentially see Bisping decisioning the post-leg fracture, post-blue fluid Silva. Though I think it's more likely Silva gets the D over Mike, via the same sort of tentative, point fighting strategy Silva utilized against Diaz.

bisping via guillotine choke in the 5th round

Diaz didn't "stalk" Anderson - that's why the fight was boring. Plodding forward against Silva is most likely a death sentence.

Silva is a counter striker, if Bisping decides to "stalk him down" as you say, it will be lights out for Bisping. That is Anderson's forte.

This is the craziest thing i have ever written but i just rewatched the Diaz fight and Anderson has no lateral movement when hes being stalked. Bisping is a stalker and he has good footwork and a nice jab. i see him landing on Anderson all night and moving out of harms way. I think father time caught up with Anderson and while getting older himself, Bisping has put on some big performances in the last few years. I got the count by dec. Am I a complete lunatic for this prediction?

Since when is stalking the best counter striker in the sports history ever been a good idea? If anything you just confirmed for me that Silva wins by KO.

If CB Dollaway can tag Bisping I'm pretty sure Anderson Silva won't have a problem doing so.

If by "beat" you mean last 25 minutes without tapping or getting knocked out, then I'd say you have a 22% chance of being right. This fight is still 5 years too late, but it will be enjoyable anyways.

It could happen; Anderson has lost the pop in his punches and Bisping likes to play it super safe. He'll pointbox, circle and mix in a takedown here and there trying to edge out a split or majority decision. Of course I'm hoping that Bisping gets KO'd stiff but I don't see it happening. I still think that this fight is going to suck.

Lmao ...no. Just no. Many things can happen in life and there are miracles going on but this would go totally against gravity, physics and statistics laws and...just no. Anderson by tko or decision after a lame pitter patter fight.

You tend to have some of the best avatars. Haaa
You know you're talking to BigNasty, right? There's something you oughta know about his avs...

admiralackbar1_2_845df144.jpeg

dont think so, but its a fight and anything can happen

Can see it going either way but lets be real

Bisping has one working eye and no power

He arguably got out-struck by Thales freaking Leities in his last fight......

bisping isnt a stalker, he's a runner. he might beat anderson in a decision with lateral mov. and counter strikes, but I doubt it.

im a 300lb keyboard warrior who hasnt kissed a woman in 6 years. Forums are my life. There is no way im betting my account on this.

300lbs? Do you even competitive eat bro?

Back