Calling it now, Bisping will beat Anderson

This is the craziest thing i have ever written but i just rewatched the Diaz fight and Anderson has no lateral movement when hes being stalked. Bisping is a stalker and he has good footwork and a nice jab. i see him landing on Anderson all night and moving out of harms way. I think father time caught up with Anderson and while getting older himself, Bisping has put on some big performances in the last few years. I got the count by dec. Am I a complete lunatic for this prediction?

Threads like these are worthless shitposts.

You have a 50% chance of being right - any moron can predict that. You've probably even predicted the other result somewhere else just so you can bump it and get that attention you crave.

Bisping will head kick KO Anderson

Lol what the fuck I am talking about. Anderson is still a one of kind striker, Bisping may win some rounds due to agression and maybe some wrestlefuck but Anderson will find the KO probably. I would love Bisping to win tho.

Threads like these are worthless shitposts.

You have a 50% chance of being right - any moron can predict that. You've probably even predicted the other result somewhere else just so you can bump it and get that attention you crave.

I agree with you that someone probably also stated this and there's no merit for him. But there's no "you have always 50% chance of being right", I hate when people say that lol, you're not understanding probability like it should. There's two possible outcomes but they aren't 50/50. A next day pill has two possibles outcomes, it may work or may not, but there's a ~90% chance it will work.

I think itd be awesome if bisping won...but i think Anderson kos him

I agree with you that someone probably also stated this and there's no merit for him. But there's no "you have always 50% chance of being right", I hate when people say that lol, you're not understanding probability like it should. There's two possible outcomes but they aren't 50/50. A next day pill has two possibles outcomes, it may work or may not, but there's a ~90% chance it will work.
I hate it when people try to make it sound like theres a lot of skill and more than 2 outcomes. unless its a draw or disqual, one will win. Pick one. yay

Bisping isn't winning a stand up war with Anderson in my opinion. His best bet is to use his underrated wrestling and clinch. He gave Chael trouble in that department, and I think he really needs to mix it up to have a shot at Silva.

I hate it when people try to make it sound like theres a lot of skill and more than 2 outcomes. unless its a draw or disqual, one will win. Pick one. yay

Yes, 2 outcomes. 2 outcomes doesn't mean both are 50%, that's what I wanted to say. Well whatever you're not putting much thought into it so why should I

Don't really understand this logic.

Even if Bisping were to get it the the 5th round and be up on the cards (I know, lol at entertaining the thought of that happening), then Anderson would really have to go for broke. Your telling me, Anderson won't be able to catch him with anything from his vast offensive arsenal with 5 minutes left and needing to finish the fight...?

yeah he will beat silva

He's 40 and has a leg that will never be the same. Let's not pretend this is some type of "bold" call. This is not the Anderson Silva that fought Vitor Belfort or Dan Henderson

Bisping is far more banged up than Silva, he has a serious neck problem and a bad eye. He will be very tentative and id expect a fight similar to silva vs diaz. Uninspiring UD for Silva

Only delusional fans think Bisping will win. Then again...i could be delusional for assuming Silva smashes the count.

the hilarious thing about this thread is that im getting eviscerated by half of you for saying Bisping could and might actually win and im getting eviscerated by the other half of you because you think its too easy to say Anderson will lose because he has looked like shit his last three fights and is 40 and is coming off a horrific leg injury in 2014.

If Anderson loses to Bisping, he needs to retire ASAP.

it ain't a crazy prediction but i would pick A.Silva any day and its not because i think Bisping isn't good i just don't think his style can match Anderson's

Back