Calling it now, Bisping will beat Anderson

You missed the golden era of the P&M forum. BigNasty was the most prolific contributor of quality traps to the many trap threads of the day. We all owe him much.

That's fucked up. Haa. Thanks for the warning. Haa

GIF-gag-Jim-Carrey-Dumb--Dumber-GIF.gif

As much as I hate to say it, I agree. I think at this point in time with their respective careers Bisping is going to win a decision.

7 years ago Bisping would have been merely target practice for Anderson but not anymore. :-/

Wouldn't be an upset at this point. Bisping fought prime Chael and got close, Anderson was in major trouble with Chael. Sure, it's years later but Anderson has been on a steeper decline since Chris destroyed him. Nick Diaz lasted the whole fight with Anderson, Bisping can out decision him. Or Anderson knocks him out, both are equally good options really.

Definitely not a big surprise if that happens. Anderson is done at the top, Bisping has never really been there but always close to it.

That's fucked up. Haa. Thanks for the warning. Haa

GIF-gag-Jim-Carrey-Dumb--Dumber-GIF.gif
You should peruse them. Give in to the power of the dork side.

***EDIT* It appears they didn't survive the changeover. What a loss to the world.

This is the craziest thing i have ever written but i just rewatched the Diaz fight and Anderson has no lateral movement when hes being stalked. Bisping is a stalker and he has good footwork and a nice jab. i see him landing on Anderson all night and moving out of harms way. I think father time caught up with Anderson and while getting older himself, Bisping has put on some big performances in the last few years. I got the count by dec. Am I a complete lunatic for this prediction?
This is the dumbest prediction I've ever seen. I know even you don't believe in your own prediction. I'd like to see you bet on this fight.

I think what you're trying to say is that you WANT Bisping to win and it's about time Anderson retires. But let me tell you this now there is no chance in hell Bisping is going to win.

Just keep in mind that Bisping of all people did this...

20140823045843_454008664.JPG

Anderson looked awful in the Diaz fight. He's coming back from a long lay off and a PED suspension. I think Bisping lights him up and makes him look old.

I am not alone War the Count!!!!!

image.jpeg

People bringing up the Diaz fight as if Nick Diaz doesn't have a crazy chin ...

Calling it now! Bisping will hit the floor the 1st time Andy connects, 2:14 into the very 1st round with a step back weak looking straight (like the one that took Griffin's soul).
Then Bisping's fans and Bader's fans start a recovery group and really make some strides!

A part of me was thinking Bisping could pull it off but I can't help but think of him getting done in like Leben, Griffin and or Irvin.

People that make "calling it now" threads that end up being wrong should be banned.

I agree.. its a no lose situation for them. If they are wrong, their thread gets bumped a couple of times and then lost soon after. But if they are right: "I knew it, call me Mystic Mac".. "I was the only one who knew that Anderson was overrated, blah blah blah".. ie see the hindsight-Nostradamuses currently claiming that they knew all along that fighter A was going to lose to fighter B

Bisping has never lost in England, it would be awesome if he won at home.

anderson looked very beatable against diaz but maybe he was just rusty

Wouldn't surprise me to be honest. Father time catches up to everyone and Anderson isn't the exception.

A couple of years ago, people would be complaining about Anderson just going for an easy paycheck. Now, not so much.

Bisping will beat Anderson.... by beating his face against Andersons fist.

Back