Calling all Jon Jones haters - which rounds did he lose against Alexander Gustafsson?

Hasn't lost and not everyone who parties and takes drugs is some addict who is on the phone to their dealer at 4am asking for 3 more grams to make it through the next 24 hours.

Get with the real world.

No one wants to be in your world. He has lost and he has a serious drug problem.

Get some friends so you don’t have to post so much

Ah, so you're a tinfoil hat guy.

What other conspiracy theories do you believe in, besides "everybody's using"?
Flat Earth?
9/11 an inside job?
You clearly have no knowledge about what you're talking about so I won't waste my time.

Simple questions though, do the NFL or NBA stringently test their athletes? Answer is no.

I still think Gus did enough to win round 4. 30 seconds of barely outstriking your opponent vs 4.5 minutes of being outstruck.

Jones landed a spinning elbow and practically nothing else before or after. Even his flurry was a bunch of missed shots and got his TD stuffed somewhere in that last flurry.

Still think Gus won an extremely close fight.

Jones won that fight mainly because he was the defending champion. Is that a bad thing? maybe yes but we have seen that before. If it was two unknown fighters Gus would have been given the decision 6/10 times at very least. All that said, Gus is responsible for not finishing Jones or showing more heart and finish the 5 th round stronger. Its been said to death that to take the belt you need to finish the champ or beat him soundly. (I know that is extremely hard to do against a guy like Jones)

One trained for the fight of his life, the other was on coke all week.
You mean coke plus steroids plus HGH plus any other performance enhancing substances Jones was able to get his hands on.

He is the biggest phony in the history of UFC champs. All of his wins should be NC save his lackluster performance vs journeyman OSP.

He defineitely lost the USADA testing round

I had it 4-to-1 for Jones as well. Gave Gus the first round and Jones the other four. Third round was the hardest to score, and realistically Gus may have won it too, but I had Jones edging it out.

Jones won 3 rounds. It was close but not controversial IMO. I hate Jones btw

Jones won because he landed that spinning back elbow in the 4th. The 4th would have been Gus's round and would have won him the fight, but Jones stole it by hurting him, and won the fifth and the fight

Jones won 2,4,5. Gus won 1,3 and was about to win 4 before Jones landed that big shot

That's what the great fighters do, they find a way to win even when it looks like they've lost. See Anderson vs Chael, GSP vs Hendricks, Aldo vs Mendes etc.

Jones lost his whole career for being a roid cheater
When will this shit get old? Because of the upcoming fight, I see the nate marquardt gif of him obliterating Tyron. People forget he was pretty much kicked out of the ufc for roiding, but does that stop them? People fucking adore chael and still talk about him almost beating Anderson, yet he has the highest disclosed TE ratios ever. Fuck off you fucking wimps, these men fight. Stay salty because Jones is better than anyone else who ever did it.
giphy.gif

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back