Multiplatform Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III (2023)

Same here if it hits the 19.99 bin let me know. I do miss shipment a lot
The bullshit thing is there's no fuckin new guns. They're trying to incentivize the battle pass. It still stands that it's a scam. 1 or 2 new guns per type is not worth retail price.

The bullshit thing is there's no fuckin new guns. They're trying to incentivize the battle pass. It still stands that it's a scam. 1 or 2 new guns per type is not worth retail price.
I know I played the free trial and saw all the mw2 guns I had maxed out like wtf? An endless Amount of attachments that is overwhelming.
All while the old maps were underwhelming..
Definitely miss old perk system
Basically to charge full price for this installment was a travesty, I’ll give them one more chance with next Black Ops if that’s coming out

It's really good in shipment.

Speaking of which

I get the game and a day later Shipment is gone

<{hfved}>
Shipment is still there- they rotate the small maps on 24/7 playlists. In fact, a small map playlist will be unlocked tomorrow.

Meat > shipment btw (IMO)

Shipment is still there- they rotate the small maps on 24/7 playlists. In fact, a small map playlist will be unlocked tomorrow.

Meat > shipment btw (IMO)
Whats 24/7 rn? It's not bad, i forget the name. Not as fun as Shipment though.

slap yourself.
Nah bro Check it I am Mcubed

QVyC71z.png

6ws6zas.png

fD1PCKY.png

JZex1YM.png

Shipment is too chaotic. I don't have this kind of consistency there.

What killstreaks you guys running?

In MWII I had UAV-Care Package-VTOL

In MWIII I originally ran the same setup, soon realized obtaining the VTOL was more difficult AND it's been nerfed. Replaced that with the turret, was happy with it for a while, and eventually replaced care package with the cluster mine.

I kept getting killed either trying to secure the care package, and/or it would go to waste as someone would steal it OR I'd get something stupid

Now as soon as I get the cluster mine, I would only need one more kill to get the turret. Once I get the turret, drop that and the cluster mine right behind it to protect it from people who want to get behind the turret to destroy it.

In that game where I went 59-14 I secured 5 turrets in that match..

angry-penguin-meme-idlememe-6-300x300.jpg

In MWIII I originally ran the same setup, soon realized obtaining the VTOL was more difficult AND it's been nerfed. Replaced that with the turret, was happy with it for a while, and eventually replaced care package with the cluster mine.

I kept getting killed either trying to secure the care package, and/or it would go to waste as someone would steal it OR I'd get something stupid

Now as soon as I get the cluster mine, I would only need one more kill to get the turret. Once I get the turret, drop that and the cluster mine right behind it to protect it from people who want to get behind the turret to destroy it.

UAV, Cruise missile, whatever the default 3rd is. I miss the perk that Made the kill requirement-1 for killstreaks

UAV, Cruise missile, whatever the default 3rd is. I miss the perk that Made the kill requirement-1 for killstreaks
Mission Control Comlink..

It looks like a pair of headphones. You can put it in your 3rd slot.

MWII - UAV, VTOL, Chopper Gunner
MWIII - same

What is this free trial shit? Are they gonna charge per time on the play list now?

What is this free trial shit? Are they gonna charge per time on the play list now?
Are you saying you haven't gotten a bill yet? You may want to check your credit cards/bank records...

j/k they are having a free weekend. Those playlists are accessible to people who haven't bought the game yet but want to try it.

Fortune's keep is so much fun. I prefer it over rebirth Island even.

I don't care what anyone says, the Striker 9 is the best weapon in this game

IMO

Back