Multiplatform Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III (2023)

I don't care what anyone says, the Striker 9 is the best weapon in this game

IMO
Off-meta is where it's at – respect. I feel like the WSP meta is strong though; head to head, you'll always have to outsmart and/or manoeuvre about your foe to come out on top, IMO.

Off-meta is where it's at – respect. I feel like the WSP meta is strong though; head to head, you'll always have to outsmart and/or manoeuvre about your foe to come out on top, IMO.
WSP Swarm is good for close range but not much else. Don't really like WSP 9

I'm consistently winning matches/at the top of scoreboards with the Striker 9. It doesn't hit hard, but it is incredibly accurate, shoots fast, decent at ranges up to 30M, and mobile enough to suit my particular playstyle. Perfect sweetspot for the way I do things.

The Launch Control variant from Season 1 Battle Pass turned me on to this gun initially- when I first unlocked the vanilla version I didn't get the appeal, but Launch Control was a laser in the firing range. I've since adapted it to suit me and I love it. The Make Shift variant in Season 2 is fantastic as well- and it only uses 3 attachment slots!

Best gun ever.

Attachments

• 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    101.9 KB · Views: 1
  • 2.JPG
    2.JPG
    92.6 KB · Views: 1
  • 3.JPG
    3.JPG
    86.8 KB · Views: 1
  • 4.JPG
    4.JPG
    85.5 KB · Views: 2
  • 5.JPG
    5.JPG
    95.1 KB · Views: 2
  • 6.JPG
    6.JPG
    95.6 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:
I like how splash damage wasn't programmed into the game for launchers and in some cases the rounds don't even detonate.

So lame they nerfed the taq evolvre both long range and the strafe build in 3days was having much fun with it, the strafe build was kinda op but the long range version was ok needed maybe a little more recoil but the damage reduction was over board

Ok number of glitches here. Today you can't select a loadout so everyone is using the same guns. Also can't steer the cruise missile. Shit that was working fine two days ago. Don't get it.

New packs are available, including warhammer 40k skins in preparation for the game launching later this year.

Now that MS owns COD do you guys think we will ever see a Halo crossover pack?

New packs are available, including warhammer 40k skins in preparation for the game launching later this year.

Now that MS owns COD do you guys think we will ever see a Halo crossover pack?
I googled to see what for crossover drip they came up with and really only found below image. Is this what's coming over (as three operator skins) or something else?

CODW40.jpg

I googled to see what for crossover drip they came up with and really only found below image. Is this what's coming over (as three operator skins) or something else?

View attachment 1033205
There's 3 different packs with Warhammer 40k skins, each with their own operators and weapons. There's also a new mode supposedly coming out called juggermosh where you get to suit up as a Warhammer 40k inspired juggernaut

Ok there's either a pay to win skin or I ran into a hacker. The dude was moving easily twice if not 3 times as fast as everyone else.

No, the dude was impossible to shoot and actually ruined the match. I would never leave a Shipmas round and I did because of that asshole
There is a known issue with hackers exploiting a superspeed perk that was available as a powerup during the boys event.

On another note..

Juggermosh

Do it.

I had a bunch of COD points accumulated from the battle pass events, so I went ahead and bought the WH40K Space Marine pack.

Happy I did. Not sure if it's "worth it" for everyone but in my case I fell in love with the weapons in the bundle

Sidewinder doesn't suck anymore- Striker 9 is still my favorite all around gun but at medium range distances this 40K themed sidewinder hits hard and reliably
The modded no stock Haymaker is mental- just played a round of shipment with it where I got 38 kills, and I think I only aimed down the sight twice. Super easy to run around and blast people to smithereens with this- now is my favorite close encounters weapon. RAM9 will hold a special place in my heart though.

The 40K themed saw/sword is pretty cool. I don't always use melee weapons, but if and when I do I'll give this a proper whirl.

Juggermosh is fun for a bit but it does get a little stale. The matches basically turn to tank battles. I do think the concept works well in Hardpoint and Domination though.

Back