Multiplatform Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III (2023)

Sooo I have been playing the MP on this game.

It's not nearly as bad as people make it out to be. There are some annoyances, sure.. like the stupid gun animation every time you spawn, and some of the killstreaks are nerfed since MWII (juggernaut, VTOL) or useless (mosquito, guardian) but there are some positives.

• Improved movement
  • Removed weapon tuning is a blessing
  • Armory unlocks- you can unlock attachments tied to other weapons you wouldn't normally use through this system
  • Greece and Meat are 2 new great maps
Besides, i had a game where i wass playing as Spawn, i saved my boy Snoop Dog from getting set on fire by Nicki Minaj, but then fucking Santa Claus came up behind me and suplexed me. Then Skeletor came out of hiding and collected all the tags. Where else can you get that kind of hilarity?

On another note I kick ass on free for all consistently. I usually place first in those matches, at least 50% of the time. At the very least I am always top 3.

In team based modes it really depends on how the teams play, and I tend to suck on the larger maps like Derail and Wasteland due to snipers.

Overall I'm glad that with the absence of weapon tuning and armory unlocks I have been able to build a few different weapons that suit my playstyle.

So what's the best COD for PS5

I wanted to get Black Ops Cold War

The Modern Warfare ones have futuristic weapons and jet packs don't they? I can't play those

So what's the best COD for PS5

I wanted to get Black Ops Cold War

The Modern Warfare ones have futuristic weapons and jet packs don't they? I can't play those
Cold War is pretty good, not sure how active the MP community is these days.

The Modern Warfare games are not sci fi games- they are set in current times. No jetpacks, no wall running, weapons have different names but they are based on current existing designs of assault rifles, SMGs, pistols, etc.

Cold War is pretty good, not sure how active the MP community is these days.

The Modern Warfare games are not sci fi games- they are set in current times. No jetpacks, no wall running, weapons have different names but they are based on current existing designs of assault rifles, SMGs, pistols, etc.
I already ordered Cold War before anyone replied to me. It's a PS5 game and the price was still $40 new so I'm hoping there are still full lobbies. It should be hopefully

I already ordered Cold War before anyone replied to me. It's a PS5 game and the price was still $40 new so I'm hoping there are still full lobbies. It should be hopefully
I got CW free from PS. I liked the campaign, TBH. Did you check PS Plus offerings before buying?

I got CW free from PS. I liked the campaign, TBH. Did you check PS Plus offerings before buying?
Nope. I've always preferred to own my games on disc. I can't change that. I'm old school I guess. Getting old

I've been coming to Sherdog since I was a teenager.

I might go ahead and get MW3 too. That game is $70

Was about to buy this because I'm sure Shipment is out by now. However when I go to the store, it says the game is purchased already because it uses the same launcher as MW2. So I have to download the game in order to buy another game. What the fuck.

So all my guns are maxed and I got one new gun in a few of the classes. THIS GAME IS A FUCKING SCAM!

<Huh2>

So all my guns are maxed and I got one new gun in a few of the classes. THIS GAME IS A FUCKING SCAM!

<Huh2>
This.. doesn't make sense.

Didn't you just get this yesterday or something? How are all your guns maxed out?

Didn't you just get this yesterday or something? How are all your guns maxed out?
Because I maxed them in MW2 and this uses the same profile. Literally nothing new to do.

Apparently there's a filter where you can use only mw3 guns? Maybe mine is toggled to only mw2 guns? Why the hell would they carry over anyway?

Apparently there's a filter where you can use only mw3 guns? Maybe mine is toggled to only mw2 guns? Why the hell would they carry over anyway?
Don't know about any filters but yes, your progress on mw2 guns carries over but your custom created and/or tuned guns do not. There is no weapon tuning in mw3.

There are a set of new weapons that are mw3 only though, there's no way you maxed those out if you've only been playing mw2. If you've only been playing a day you probably haven't even unlocked them yet.

Here's an example of a mw3 smg that IMO is better than any smg in mw2 and i actually prefer it over assault rifles in most situations.

Low recoil, decent range, with fire rate and mobility greater than any AR

Last edited:
Don't know about any filters but yes, your progress on mw2 guns carries over but your custom created and/or tuned guns do not. There is no weapon tuning in mw3.

There are a set of new weapons that are mw3 only though, there's no way you maxed those out if you've only been playing mw2. If you've only been playing a day you probably haven't even unlocked them yet.

Here's an example of a mw3 smg that IMO is better than any smg in mw2 and i actually prefer it over assault rifles in most situations.

I figured out the filter. Found the guns, crisis averted

Running with a knife still insanely overpowered. Confirmed game is dog shit.

Running with a knife still insanely overpowered. Confirmed game is dog shit.
Sounds like you need to git gud

LOL yes it's silly how effective it is to bring a knife to a gun fight but the guys who run that setup aren't effective on mid-large sized maps.

Sounds like you need to git gud

LOL yes it's silly how effective it is to bring a knife to a gun fight but the guys who run that setup aren't effective on mid-large sized maps.
It's really good in shipment.

Speaking of which

I get the game and a day later Shipment is gone

<{hfved}>

Back