Call me crazy But Gane beats Jones....

Status
Not open for further replies.
236lb Cormier

giphy.webp
That was an obese LHW.

We are talking about an athlete here.

But Jones pretty much lost to Reyes and Santos lol he must have been pulsing much harder vs dc. He gets murked at hw im pretty sure. AV bet ?

Murked means Jones gets KO'd (not BS TKO ala Dillashaw/Cejudo early stoppage) in the first round of his first HW fight. Sure, I'll take that bet. This offer is good for an hour (currently 6:06am PST). I'm not going to let you go 3 months and wait for things to change to agree.

I haven't seen enough yet to say that. Jones has possibly the best defence we've ever seen at the higher weight classes, and is so good at figuring out vulnerabilities over time.

Game looked so impressive last night for sure, but Jones is a unique animal in MMA and at HW he can dominate the pace.

Maybe. But at the same time Gane moves similar to LHWs and also has the same power.

Murked means Jones gets KO'd (not BS TKO ala Dillashaw/Cejudo early stoppage) in the first round of his first HW fight. Sure, I'll take that bet. This offer is good for an hour (currently 6:06am PST). I'm not going to let you go 3 months and wait for things to change to agree.

Murked doesn't mean 1st round finish to me just finished. I think Francis beats stipe this time and we get Jones vs Francis and at some point his lights go out. Black beast "murked" Curtis. Wasn't 1st round but that boy sure was dead.

But again who cares it's an AV I'm down to bet. Hit me up!

So you're betting Jones will run and lose a decision?

Murked doesn't mean 1st round finish to me just finished. I think Francis beats stipe this time and we get Jones vs Francis and at some point his lights go out. Black beast "murked" Curtis. Wasn't 1st round but that boy sure was dead.

But again who cares it's an AV I'm down to bet. Hit me up!

Murked most certainly does mean 1st round KO, 1st HW fight. I knew you'd back off when you were forced to define your words. You used the word "murked" because you wanted to sound like a bad ass, and when you got bitch slapped with the real definition you pussed out.

NiftyVeneratedIlsamochadegu-size_restricted.gif

Murked most certainly does mean 1st round KO, 1st HW fight. I knew you'd back off when you were forced to define your words. You used the word "murked" because you wanted to sound like a bad ass, and when you got bitch slapped with the real definition you pussed out.

NiftyVeneratedIlsamochadegu-size_restricted.gif

Wow your sherdog muscles are huge bro!! Yea you totally got me!!

Lol Gane has pillow fists and white belt level grappling. He couldn’t even take down Rozenstruik who’s a white belt himself.

I think casuals a grading HW’s to a curve when it comes to skill. Jones is a different animal, he would BREAK Gane under two rounds.

<JonesLaugh>

Jones fights Gane when he (a) loses his first HW bout but sticks around, or (b) wins and Gane kicks Volkov's ass. The latter probably more likely
Nah, no way jones takes another hw fight or any fight for that matter, unless Izzy tempts him, dana would love that fight, and if he beats jan he’s a double champ, not to mention he won fighter of the year already.

i def. dont think jones is just gonna come in and destroy all these guys,but to sit here and name 5 or 6 guys thay will just "beat" jones, is naive. i wish cormier would come back for 1 more to welcome jones to hw. i think cormier does much better than at lhw and think hed have good shot at winning

236lb Cormier

giphy.webp

Roided Jon vs fat, short Cormier with a 10+ inch reach disadvantage. Hardly what Ngannou, Gane, Stipe etc offers. Jones has always struggled against guys his own size, like Gus, Reyes etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back