Call me crazy But Gane beats Jones....

Status
Not open for further replies.

BetoG695

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
The fight might have been slow paced, but Ganes ability to go in and out, his speed and his power technique. Jones was hurt by leg kicks not as fast or powerful as Ganes...i think Ganes speed counters jons 2 in reach advantage... they both can effectively eye poke...jon will be slower after adding the bulk...i know im jumping the gun but...that dude Can use the exact same game plan with a few tweaks and win against jon... wrestling would be jons best bet, be he would tire faster with more muscle.

Gane vs Volkov should be next

I can see it. He has the tools for sure.

Jones fights Gane when he (a) loses his first HW bout but sticks around, or (b) wins and Gane kicks Volkov's ass. The latter probably more likely

I think its possible and i agree Gane VS Volkov should be next especially if there not doing Volkov Lewis 2 yet. I will say though Ganes TDD hasnt been tested and Jones is still certainly better on the ground .

236lb Cormier

giphy.webp

Not crazy at all. I thought Gane would beat Jones ever since his fight against Boser. They're very similar types of fighters, but Gane is physically better everywhere.

I think if you gather that from what we just watched then you probably haven't ever watched Jon Jones... Recency bias is particularly awful on here atm..

Regardless, who gives a fuck, that fight likely won't ever happen..

I think if you gather that from what we just watched then you probably haven't ever watched Jon Jones... Recency bias is particularly awful on here atm..

Regardless, who gives a fuck, that fight likely won't ever happen..
i have watched jon Jones his last 2 fights werent his best...he was hurt with leg kicks...since then he has gotten older and heavier....

Jon Jones is going to take this division with relative ease.

i have watched jon Jones his last 2 fights werent his best...he was hurt with leg kicks...since then he has gotten older and heavier....
His last 2 fights weren't his best, but he was competing against fighters who actually weren't afraid to engaged with him...

Frozenstruik realised quickly the counter was on against him due to speed, and decided all he would throw is a very very ineffective safe leg kick for 5 rounds, Jones has never fought someone so terrified.

Everyone at HW beats jones according to sherdog

{<jordan}

<Kobe213>
I think jones walks through stipe....he is to slow for jones... Ngannou/lewis can only beat jones if they catch him in 1st round...jones outwrestles them soundly....volkov size might give jones issues be he cant wrestle... Cyril seems to be well rounded enough

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back