Call me crazy But Gane beats Jones....

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Gane that fought last night would of been out pointed by Jones easy, there is no way he could use that gameplan effectively against Jones.

236lb Cormier

giphy.webp
He's fat though, doesn't really have a HW frame. Hopefully Jon Jones does good.

Bumping my thread to see if more people agree with me now

I won't call you crazy but I will call you stupid. Jones has not even displayed anything as a HW, yet you can pretend you know how he will be as a HW with no video, fight results, or anything? You don't even know what Jones' fight weight would be.

The Gane that fought last night would of been out pointed by Jones easy, there is no way he could use that gameplan effectively against Jones.
You're speaking about the Rozenstruik fight, right?

He outstruck a guy who's 76-8-1 in kickboxing 102 to 42.
If Jones isn't able to get his wrestling going, Gane would absolutely beat Jones with that gameplan.
Bumping my thread to see if more people agree with me now
I'd have agreed with you back then already, but fair enough bumping the thread.

If Jones isn't successful with the wrestling against Gane, Gane beats him with little resistance i think.

I won't call you crazy but I will call you stupid. Jones has not even displayed anything as a HW, yet you can pretend you know how he will be as a HW with no video, fight results, or anything? You don't even know what Jones' fight weight would be.
your right but ive seen jons pictures and he himself said he was looking AT BEING 230... i dont think his legs could take calf kick from Gane.... Jons wrestling would be his strength but Ganes foot work might be enough to keep him away.. IDK i know its all hypothetical but i think Gane will be champ

Jon has never fought at HW. Your ranking a division 20+ lbs below means jackshit, there is only one way to know how It would go down.

236lb Cormier

giphy.webp
One of the more underrated brutal finishes in UFC history. Rare to see an elite fighter completely put to sleep these days.

Reminds me of Brock KOing Frank Mir.
Or Carwin KOing Frank Mir. Poor Mir...

Jones loses to Gane, Stipe and Volkov

He has a solid chance to beat BB and Francis via wrestling & trips but he has an equal chance of getting slep by either

I think Gane will destroy Jones legs

One of the more underrated brutal finishes in UFC history. Rare to see an elite fighter completely put to sleep these days.

Reminds me of Brock KOing Frank Mir.
Or Carwin KOing Frank Mir. Poor Mir...

On steroids

That’s a boring point fight I never need to see. Two point fighters trying to do everything to avoid punching the other guy in the face as hard as he can. Is just not my idea of entertainment.

We have a pretty good idea of how it will be. You don’t get better with age. You don’t get better at doing something by not doing it.

John has been inactive and is coming off a theoretical 2 fight losing streak against gatekeepers. His wrestling ability has gone to hell. He was beaten to the punch by slumping 1 legged short reach middleweight Tiago santa.

His picos are wearing off too. He is already not known to have KO power. All the evidence points toward Jones being on a very rapid decline.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back