California Just Became The First State To Ban Sales Of Animal-Tested Products

I'm all for it. I completely despise animal cruelty in every possible way. It's really the only liberal viewpoint I have.

I would prefer convicted rapists, pedophiles and murderers be tested on. 1. They deserve it. 2. The results will be far more valid when applied to humans.
Im all for this. Why hurt innocent animals when we have dispicable humans already in cages?

If for medical research and there is no other way and it's is proven to an overseeing board then I can understand it.

And it shouod be done so the animal does not suffer.

If for medical research and there is no other way and it's is proven to an overseeing board then I can understand it.

And it shouod be done so the animal does not suffer.

Medical research is actually a bit different, as I can see a means to an end there.

Beauty products though - if animal cruelty is illegal for everyone else, then it should be illegal. Full stop.

Think about all those animals that were tested on with marijuana and booze.

Now they are out of luck. :(

Good. Next should be the outlaw of meat consumption and hunting of any sort.

No population control of animals then? Or is that not considered hunting?

Let ground mammals destroy fields, crops, etc?

Let rats and other rodents have free reign?

Good. Next should be the outlaw of meat consumption and hunting of any sort.

From a pain and suffering standpoint isn't there a big difference between putting a bullet between a wild animal's eyes and rubbing harsh chemicals into the eyes of a caged animal?

Think about all those animals that were tested on with marijuana and booze.

Now they are out of luck. :(
You ever get really stoned and have a panic attack?

I smoked out my parents dog and nothing happened, years later I realized that dogs only know sobriety. They don't know what an altered state is. Kinda felt bad when I realized I just made my dog feel insanity for a brief moment.

Had fun with that dog though. Had a party one night and threw up in the bushes. An hour later I went to pee in the same spot and heard something rustling in the bushes. It scared the hell out of me cause here I am with my dick out and theres a possum or something a foot away.

Turns out I was pissing all over the black dog while it ate my puke. She sauntered out from the bush happy as can be with puke all over her beard and soaked in drunk hobo piss. I didn't wash the dog and my parents wondered why she smelled so bad later.

You ever get really stoned and have a panic attack?

I smoked out my parents dog and nothing happened, years later I realized that dogs only know sobriety. They don't know what an altered state is. Kinda felt bad when I realized I just made my dog feel insanity for a brief moment.

Had fun with that dog though. Had a party one night and threw up in the bushes. An hour later I went to pee in the same spot and heard something rustling in the bushes. It scared the hell out of me cause here I am with my dick out and theres a possum or something a foot away.

Turns out I was pissing all over the black dog while it ate my puke. She sauntered out from the bush happy as can be with puke all over her beard and soaked in drunk hobo piss. I didn't wash the dog and my parents wondered why she smelled so bad later.
That’s the most beautiful thing I’ve ever read.

Remind me of your position when little fucking kids were wailing as they were torn away from their parents.
By the cartels they hired to leave them in the desert that they dragged them through? Ya, you don’t care about them other than pushing your hypocritical agenda.

No population control of animals then? Or is that not considered hunting?

Let ground mammals destroy fields, crops, etc?

Let rats and other rodents have free reign?
I'm sure a solution that doesn't involve murder can be found.

I don't know how I feel about this. On the one hand it certainly is a good thing that animals will no longer be forced to suffer. On the other hand I'd rather have animals suffer than human beings. And I don't know enough about product testing to know whether animal testing is needed to make sure humans don't get hurt.

https://www.refinery29.com/en-us/2018/02/191953/animal-testing-sales-ban-california

If it was made with less toxic products the testing would not be needed. Why do we need to pour eye liner into rabits eyes to see if safe? Animal test free products have around for decades.

I love animals, and I certainly oppose torturing animals. But how are we to supposed to test products which may have harmful effects on humans? Should we just test on humans? Or should we simply stop developing new products?

Testing would be outsourced to China

Back