Elections California governor Gavin Newsom getting recalled?

Has an online petition ever, ever accomplished anything?

So you want to drain and distract the governer during a crisis?

Well the recall what go on the ballot until after the pandemic will likely be over but in a perfect world.
Absolutely. He has tried and failed to make good public policy. He should be leaving this to the individual counties that have shown themselves to be much better able than him to make policy for the needs of their constituency. There is a huge difference between what makes for good public policy in Mariposa County vs Los Angeles.

Has an online petition ever, ever accomplished anything?

This is not a online petition. It is a legal petition you have to print out and mail in. So far a little over a million signatures have been collected. Once the government receives 1,497,000 signatures pursuant to California law a recall vote must be held. That is how Governor Gray Davis got recalled in 2003 and we got Arnold as governor.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Calif... gubernatorial recall,the latter half of 2003.

Oh. So "real Americans" don't give 2 shits about other Americans, even to the tune of hundreds of thousands of them. Because they are old.

I simply asked why he didn't move somewhere where he actually cared about his countrymen, so go back to your magic the gathering game and I will address you when I want your half-retarded opinion. Nothing sooner.
{<jimmies}

Enacting Draconian mandates then traveling to an exclusive, upscale restaurant for a dinner that breaks those mandates and then lying about it should absolutely be grounds to recall him. You can debate whether or not California's measures were worth it, especially since California has done pretty well in the Covid stats, especially for their density, but hypocrisy is hypocrisy. You can't ask everyone else in the world to completely upend their life while you continue living like a king.

Maybe he listened to Pelosi and Cumo to go hug a chinese person in the middle of a pandemic

Right. Because hugging a single person, and allowing flights with thousands upon thousands of people into the country, are exactly the same!

Further, last I checked, Pelosi and Cuomo weren't hugging Chinese people while simultaneously telling the American public that all of the world's scientists and doctors were completely wrong, and that the virus was just a exaggerated hoax that will "just go away".

And last, I don't give a fuck about Pelosi or Cuomo. They are spineless turds in their own ways.

And that's the difference between me and you. You will defend Trump and the Grand Ole Party until your last dying breath. I have no problem calling out politicians on any side of the aisle. The mistake you make is thinking that just because both parties have problems, this makes the extent of their problems equal. Not so. The democrats at least make some attempts to appease the common middle and lower class people. Republicans exist for one purpose and one purpose only - to govern as if the rich are the only people in this country that matters. Think I'm exaggerating? Then list for me 5 Republican policies anytime in the last 50 years that made a significant, positive impact to the middle or lower classes, that wasn't simultaneously a gimmick to funnel yet more money to the wealthy. Unless it's guns or abortions, you won't be able to list one single positive thing the GOP has done for the majority of the country.

Enacting Draconian mandates then traveling to an exclusive, upscale restaurant for a dinner that breaks those mandates and then lying about it should absolutely be grounds to recall him. You can debate whether or not California's measures were worth it, especially since California has done pretty well in the Covid stats, especially for their density, but hypocrisy is hypocrisy. You can't ask everyone else in the world to completely upend their life while you continue living like a king.

We actually agree on something.

I knew you were trolling with all the covid anti-masker crap.

I wonder how many people here actually live in CA.

Right. Because hugging a single person, and allowing flights with thousands upon thousands of people into the country, are exactly the same!

Further, last I checked, Pelosi and Cuomo weren't hugging Chinese people while simultaneously telling the American public that all of the world's scientists and doctors were completely wrong, and that the virus was just a exaggerated hoax that will "just go away".

And last, I don't give a fuck about Pelosi or Cuomo. They are spineless turds in their own ways.

And that's the difference between me and you. You will defend Trump and the Grand Ole Party until your last dying breath. I have no problem calling out politicians on any side of the aisle. The mistake you make is thinking that just because both parties have problems, this makes the extent of their problems equal. Not so. The democrats at least make some attempts to appease the common middle and lower class people. Republicans exist for one purpose and one purpose only - to govern as if the rich are the only people in this country that matters. Think I'm exaggerating? Then list for me 5 Republican policies anytime in the last 50 years that made a significant, positive impact to the middle or lower classes, that wasn't simultaneously a gimmick to funnel yet more money to the wealthy. Unless it's guns or abortions, you won't be able to list one single positive thing the GOP has done for the majority of the country.
Those same pelosi and cumo (and our own health "experts") said that banning flights is racisms!!1!
If you hugged a single infected person then went on a sardine packed disgustingly dirty bum infested NY subway you single highhandedly start a city wide pandemic.

I was at grocery store week ago and saw a booth in parking lot taking signatures to recall 2 local city council members who were pushing to defund the police so I went and signed it and then they asked if I wanted to sign one to recall newsome so I did. Really bugged me when he took office and flat out said he didn’t care that California voters voted pro death penalty in 2016, he wasn’t gonna do them and the voters were wrong. That’s not how government is supposed to work.

Does he live in China or something?

Judging by his intellect, my guess would be that he had the trumpvirus.

On a serious note, sure glad Trump allowed all those flights in from China and Europe back when he was telling everyone that scientists didn't know what they were talking about.

Pfft. When he cut the flights they called him racist you moran

Getting rid off Newsom still won’t bring back all the businesses and tax payers that left California.

Sure.

We can blame 1% of this problem on masks that didn't work, and 99% of this problem on morons who thought COVID was a hoax. Month. After Month. After Month. After Month.

Real Americans are concerned when other Americans are dying. By the hundreds of thousands. That would not have died had it not been for people like you. Go somewhere where you actually care about your fellow citizens, because it definitely isn't here. Those people built the foundation you now stand on to enrich yourself, you nitwit.
Covid is the biggest globalist political scheme since the Iraq war. The death rate of covid is on par with the flu. Hospitals are overcrowded with the flu every year. Without MSM and social media there is no pandemic, just another flu season. The vaccine is 95% effective at reducing your chances of getting covid by 0.7%. People are completely indoctrinated. Billionaires control how you think because you are completely overrun by their extremely effective propaganda.

Recall-Newsom-Main-1.jpg

Back