Elections California governor Gavin Newsom getting recalled?

We are looking. Tennessee, Florida Pan Handle Beaches, Baldwin County, AL; we are making the rounds to see what we like.

<{jackyeah}>

I wanted to move to either Texas, Tennessee or Florida. The wife was too scared to move that far away. It's so fucking dry in Idaho that I want to move South still. Moving is a pain in the ass though.

I still love it. Not being robbed daily by the state makes it easier to breathe. The "Fuck Biden" flags on homes and trucks are a bonus.

Enjoy. Good luck, and God speed.{<redford}

If held up by the courts.

So Arnie was elected last time.

Who wants the Rock to run for governor?

SACRAMENTO —

Propelled by growing voter frustration over California’s response to the COVID-19 pandemic, a Republican-led drive to remove Gov. Gavin Newsom from office collected enough voter signatures to qualify for the ballot, state officials reported Monday, triggering for only the second time in state history a rapid-fire campaign to decide whether to oust a sitting governor.

Recall backers submitted more than 1,495,709 verified voter signatures — equal to 12% of all ballots cast in the last gubernatorial election — meeting the minimum threshold to force a special recall election, according to a tally released by Secretary of State Shirley Weber. Barring intervention by the courts, Newsom will face a statewide vote of confidence by year’s end.

“We knew we gathered enough signatures, and now it’s time to turn it over to the voters,” said Dave Gilliard, one of the strategists leading the effort to oust Newsom. “We’re very confident that they’re going to want to change direction in California and remove Gavin Newsom and go with someone else.”

Newsom’s advisors expressed confidence that the governor will defeat the attempt to remove him from office and criticized the recall effort as the work of far-right supporters of former President Trump.

The governor, who appeared prepared for Monday’s announcement, quickly took to Twitter to defend his record.

“This Republican recall threatens our values and seeks to undo the important progress we’ve made — from fighting COVID, to helping struggling families, protecting our environment, and passing commonsense gun violence solutions,” Newsom said. “There’s too much at stake.”

Though recent opinion polls showed that only 40% of California voters support recalling Newsom, an indication that the effort might fail, the success of the recall campaign in gathering enough valid signatures for a special election delivers a blow to Newsom, one of the nation’s most prominent and politically ambitious Democrats, who raised his national profile as a liberal foil to Trump.

In all, Newsom’s critics gathered 1,626,042 valid voter signatures on recall petitions, according to the report issued Monday, which contains information collected from elections officials in California’s 58 counties as of April 19. Some signatures remain unexamined. The final report will be issued by Friday.

Before the recall petition can be certified by Weber, voters who signed the petitions will be given time to withdraw their signatures, and state officials will crunch the numbers on the cost to conduct the election, steps that could take up to three months to complete. Only then can Weber issue her official certification, triggering action by Lt. Gov. Eleni Kounalakis to call an election within 60 to 80 days.

The checks and balances of democracy at work.

Caitlyn Jennner will be the next governor of California.

And your own post history supports this stance perfectly, you old fraud you.
Your failure as a person, poster and moderator is glaringly obvious and not my problem.

angenehme Reise!

Last edited:
Caitlyn Jennner will be the next governor of California.
<DontBelieve1>

Keep thinking that delusional one. Trump lost California by about 30% in 2020 the Democrats are gonna make Donald Trump, Jenner's unofficial running mate.

lest we forget when pete davis suffered a recall.
who was there to step in, improbably?
Ahhhnold!

Gavin Newsome is a piece of shit. But a lot of California Democrats seem to have had no problem taking it up the ass by him just because he has a D next to his name. I'd have to see more to see if this is something that is hearsay instead of being a possibility.
he endangered a lot of people and possibly violated some rights when he closed the gun stores last year during the beginning of covid I think that red pilled a lot of people who later became gun owners when gun shops re opened like 6 weeks later.

California resident here. I hate Newsom but wont be voting for a man in a dress. Republicans can get fucked if they trot out that degenerate

The State of Jefferson is coming! BELIEVE!

California resident here. I hate Newsom but wont be voting for a man in a dress. Republicans can get fucked if they trot out that degenerate
I don' t blame you nothing gives him qualifications to run ... Just the celeb status really...

I like this guy I hope he puts his name in there

People are leaving California in droves cause of that guy. And it was a great state.

Back