Elections California governor Gavin Newsom getting recalled?

California is overwhelmingly Democrat now, the California GOP is effectively dead they have no influence or power and are an extreme minority in government. The recall effort would be dead on arrival if it didn't have serious support from Dem establishment and left leaning voters.
California has more registered republicans than any other state. Except maybe Texas.

there are certainly 2 million of them. I’m sure some democrats are signing the recall as well

Not to make this a partisan issue, but the reason Newsom might get recalled is because Dem voters generally hold their elected officials accountable for egregious incompetence/misconduct far more often than Republican voters do. Newsom lost a big portion of the left and is therefore at risk. Unfortunately the same cannot be said for today's GOP. Greg Abbot down in Texas has been an abysmal failure, most recently on the electric grid debacle, but he will not suffer electorally from the Texas GOP base. Trump is also another notorious example.

Abbot is in a weird spot. While he is hated for what happened with erocot at the same time he let the state stay open and a lot of people down here were thankful for that. I know I was. I got train the whole time during Covid. I know guys who haven't trained BJJ in over a year already. Lots of businesses got to stay open because of that and I honestly think people will remember that than the week their power was out.

California has more registered republicans than any other state. Except maybe Texas.

there are certainly 2 million of them. I’m sure some democrats are signing the recall as well
Well of course they have the highest number of Republicans, California is by far the most populous state in the country. They also have the highest number of Democrats and probably the highest number of wickan followers. But it doesn't mean shit because those registered republicans have virtually no influence and as a consequence many of them are checked out of the political process there. Also, important to note that California Republicans have been abandoning the party for a while now as the broader GOP has become more tied to ideological culture war battles. The old school California GOP used to be about fiscal conservatism and business growth, they were never really into the culture war platform as their central organizing principle. Many of those registered Republicans are only legacy GOP members that actually vote Dem now. Not most, but a big chunk of them.

Newsoms approval rating is twice as high as Davis when he got recalled and that was because of a well known and liked republican like arnold
Good luck getting a trump hater to run and it not pissing off trump about it.

I signed the petition.

I see not much coming of it, except we will replace one fucktard Leftists with the next fucktard Leftist.

Why did you put quotation marks around Newsom?

Tv YouTube and Twitter will actively suppress the story.

and it’s worse than what you say, this year they had ballot dumps on the sides of roads, and California is so in love with election fraud that they allow ballot harvesting so a guy with car full of 1,000 ballots can dump them all off and say those are just other peoples votes

banana Republic shit. The globalists hate traditional Americans, and decided elections aren’t ever going to get in their way ever again.

See no one takes you seriously because you make up shit like ballot dumps and some guy voting 1000 times. You were actually making sense in your first post. Sad.

See no one takes you seriously because you make up shit like ballot dumps and some guy voting 1000 times. You were actually making sense in your first post. Sad.
They did have ballot dumps on the side of the road. That’s a real thing

Lol at needing an ID to sign the recall and needing verified signatures for the recall.

if only Cali did that for....................elections.

Nancy pelosis nephew is getting shown the door. The media is gonna go into defensive shield mode on overdrive

You did not need an ID to sign the recall petitions and California law already requires signature match for all petitions and elections.

Governor Newsom has done an excellent job handling the Coronavirus for the California people! Only nutjobs want him removed! He's going nowhere folks.

I know hundreds of people who LOVE Governor Newsom, and only 3 or 4 who don't. Way overblown story here.

Governor Newsom has done an excellent job handling the Coronavirus for the California people! Only nutjobs want him removed! He's going nowhere folks.

I know hundreds of people who LOVE Governor Newsom, and only 3 or 4 who don't. Way overblown story here.
What do you expect from a bunch of Trump acolytes & right-wing zealots, bro? The truth? <45>

Lol...he's doing so badly even progressives I know are criticizing him. <45>

Tv YouTube and Twitter will actively suppress the story.

and it’s worse than what you say, this year they had ballot dumps on the sides of roads, and California is so in love with election fraud that they allow ballot harvesting so a guy with car full of 1,000 ballots can dump them all off and say those are just other peoples votes

banana Republic shit. The globalists hate traditional Americans, and decided elections aren’t ever going to get in their way ever again.
So....did Hugo Chavez's
Newsoms approval rating is twice as high as Davis when he got recalled and that was because of a well known and liked republican like arnold
Good luck getting a trump hater to run and it not pissing off trump about it.
This . 0 chance Newsome gets recalled and kicked out for a Trunper or Never Trumper . Neither . That said the next demo candidate could take him out in 2022.

Back