Caleb Plant going on a twitter rant against Canelo and his team

Seano believes all that shit. When you're dishonest, you can convince yourself of anything.

That being said, I doubt it makes any difference since Canelo is so talented.
Meh, it does happen to Mexican athletes from time to time but I also said it doesn't matter. You test dirty for anything then thats on you. I supported Canelo's suspension. I'm surprised anyone would even remember this years later, though your recollection seems sketchy. I tend to believe that Canelo would choose a better PED than Clen, with all the money available to him, is all.

Canelo's biggest mark against his character is ducking prime GGG. Given how he lost the first fight to GGG in reality (if not on the judges score card) it's easy to see why. Still, that tarnishes his legacy forever moreso than tainted meat.

Canelo's biggest mark against his character is ducking prime GGG. Given how he lost the first fight to GGG in reality (if not on the judges score card) it's easy to see why. Still, that tarnishes his legacy forever moreso than tainted meat.
Yeah, no one is going to remember this flash in the pan Canelo guy because you disagreed with a scorecard.

They ducked and aged GGG, took PEDs, corrupt judging, and yet he still barely eeked out a win over GGG.

The fact that they went to such lengths to take GGGs 0 didnt sit well with me

Yeah, no one is going to remember this flash in the pan Canelo guy because you disagreed with a scorecard.

You completely misread my post.

Canelo ducked prime GGG, throwing his MW belt in the trash rather than fighting GGG. That's a massive stain on his legacy -- ducking his main rival during their prime.

Last edited:
You completely misread my post.

Canelo ducked prime GGG, throwing his MW belt in the trash rather than fighting GGG. That's a massive stain on his legacy -- ducking his main rival during their prime.
lmao

I mean everyone knows Canelo is dirty. Literally everyone. Thats how he bulked up.
No one is that stupid to believe his "I ate contaminated beef". The levels were so high that he would have
needed to eat a whole farm. Annother athlete was positive for it recently and also came forward with the contaminated beef. When they released his levels it was impossible. :-( He would have needed to eat hundreds of kg at this day . :D

Canelo is dirty as hell and has been a long time. I thought that was more or less well known.
Clenbuterol is a fatburning agend. You dont bulk up with clenbuterol. would be retarded to pick this as you ped. so either canelo and all of his doctors are morons, or he actually did take it by accident through beef. btw. everyone in the vada testpool can take that stuff now. thats how useless it is.

Is he wrong though?

No he’s not. Between Canelos tainted beef, Garcia’s off-cycle depression, and Valdez positive test there’s too much smoke for their not to be fire. We know who the Canelo water carriers here are, so let’s not act surprised as they all jump to his defense.

But like Plant said and Ward insinuated, the people who don’t have a financial stake in Canelo or their heads in the sand know that whole camp is highly suspect

If Caleb really felt that strongly about it, then he shouldn't have taken the fight. But he took the fight, so he should shut up. It ain’t like Canelo popped yesterday.

I've said for awhile that Canelo is juiced to the gills.

All I hear are more built in excuses. Come to the ring with that fire, dont be about putting beef out to draw attn and not show up and fight with same fire. Box the match of your life, dont bitch and speculate reasons why a Welterweight is gonna kick your butt and unify your division

The thing is scientists know very well how many clenbuterol is and can be in beef. There is a boatload of data for that. We also know the half-life of clen in our body.

The way Clen works can be read f.e. in this well researched article https://rucore.libraries.rutgers.edu/rutgers-lib/41218/PDF/1/play/

Sadly I cant find the Clen levels of Canelo again. The case I was referencing was Alex Wilson, a swiss track and field athlete who got "contaminated" by a restaurant visit when he ran his PB in the US. He would have needed to eat several hundred kg at this day to get to these levels. Its so absurd that its funny again.

And kudos for using these pictures <Lmaoo> Its not like Canelo went up several kg in lean muscle mass in a short time frame. Kinda sad that someone being this simple minded is a "senior moderator". The criteria for being a mod seems to be derailing threads with fanboy posts.
canelo-questionable-44-620x416.png

Here can be read the CAS case against Wilson were Prof. Ayotte an expert in this field explains clenbuterol "contamination".
CAS OG 20-06-08 (tas-cas.org)

Read this before quoting with annother "funny" oneliner. Maybe you can overcome your prejudice.

And for anyone being inspired by Canelos results with Clen. Dont do it. Yes its highly effective but also very dangerous. Canelo is monitored by an army of doctors so he can minimize the risk but for anyone else it can cause hypokalämie and hypoglykämie which can be life threatening.

The levels were completely consistent with meat contamination (0.6-0.8 ng/mL for the first positive and then 0.06-0.08 ng/mL - anything under 1 ng/mL was considered to be consistent with contamination at the time, and that's recently been revised all the way up to 5ng/mL by WADA). Clenbuterol would be a terrible PED for boxing (or anything, really, it's mostly used by idiots cutting fat in bodybuilding and for anabolic effects that exist in cattle, but aren't observed in humans or horses), although I have seen it argued that it could potentially be used as a masking agent (never seen anything concrete on that, either way).

Canelo is likely doping and his team is likely dirty, but meat contamination in Mexico causing positive clenbuterol tests is very, very common. His team could conceivably be dumb enough to give him clenbuterol as a PED (there are tons of trainers who still use it in horse racing despite every single study conclusively showing negative effects on performance in horses outside of a very specific therapeutic context), but it's unlikely outside of maybe using it as a masking agent (I've never seen it established either way if it is an effective masking agent). What is more likely is that he's taking designer shit that isn't getting caught and that his one slip up was, like 100s or potentially even 1000s of athletes in Mexico and China over the last 15-20 years, due to tainted meat sold in Mexico. It's of course hard to say anything definitively, but 100s of other athletes are given a near complete pass for the exact same thing happening (including a current champion in MMA from Mexico).

Last edited:
Back