Caleb Plant going on a twitter rant against Canelo and his team

Corrado Soprano

Double Yellow Card
Double Yellow Card
Reaction score
Is he wrong? (Swipe left to see all posts)

I don’t even know what he’s crying about?
Can anyone elaborate….
Canelo team (Valdez) was popped both A and B for phentermine which is banned by VADA but his fight is still going ahead. Loads of boxers on Twitter saying canelo team is dirty as this keeps happening (plus Garcia suspicion

Canelo team (Valdez) was popped both A and B for phentermine which is banned by VADA but his fight is still going ahead. Loads of boxers on Twitter saying canelo team is dirty as this keeps happening (plus Garcia suspicion

cheers dude

If he has suspicions/an issue with it, why is he taking the fight? I can understand why he may be pissed, but he’s still signed to fight. Money over morals again?

Canelo has used the excuse of tainted beef in the past.

it’s everyone’s favourite excuse at the moment. A US middle distance runner has just blamed a burrito for being popped. I think fury used a similar excuse to canelo.
Laughable

Fucks sake Plant, your kids are gonna see that shit!

The reason the Pascua Yaqui Tribe Athletic Commission cleared Valdez is that they follow WADA instead of VADA. WADA doesn’t prevent the use of CNS outside of competition, and they view in-competition one day before the fight. So, as long as Valdez isn’t using phentermine one day before the fight, he’s fine.

was that her uncle? That dude is a piece of shit. I hope he did time for it, or at least kicked out of the sport
Sorry, wrong one, her brother assaulted and hospitalized James Ali Bashir, who was the trainer for Shields’ opponent but the fight got cancelled

I mean everyone knows Canelo is dirty. Literally everyone. Thats how he bulked up.
No one is that stupid to believe his "I ate contaminated beef". The levels were so high that he would have
needed to eat a whole farm. Annother athlete was positive for it recently and also came forward with the contaminated beef. When they released his levels it was impossible. :-( He would have needed to eat hundreds of kg at this day . :D

Canelo is dirty as hell and has been a long time. I thought that was more or less well known.

The reason the Pascua Yaqui Tribe Athletic Commission cleared Valdez is that they follow WADA instead of VADA. WADA doesn’t prevent the use of CNS outside of competition, and they view in-competition one day before the fight. So, as long as Valdez isn’t using phentermine one day before the fight, he’s fine.
If that’s the case whats the point of having VADA testing? Genuine question

Back