Caleb Plant going on a twitter rant against Canelo and his team

Yeah, I mean. It's hard to defend the guys from his camp who popped.

The sanctioning bodies are to blame for this. Suppresses appetite? Most likely he used it for weight cutting. Now they are reasoning, BUT it doesn't have an in-competition performance enhacement effect. I mean it's an obvious play with words. Doesn't matter if the substance doesn't help you directly on fight night. Having an unnaturally easier weight cut will give him leverage on fight night indirectly, and that is still cheating.

Says the one who's uncle assaulted Uzquetagi a couple years ago

What is the point you’re trying to make? She isn’t her uncle and that doesn’t even invalidate what she said…lol.

what a fckin joke. Where’s the detergent. Why would boxers not cheat when there is literally no punishment
Double standards as well the WBC was very quick to strip whyte of his mandatory position even though he didn’t fail his test

Is he wrong though?
Nope but the CLENelo fanboys will never acknowledge that and believe the "tainted tacos" story.

When you pop for PEDs and tweet "shit all I wanted was a taco" and then lash out at anyone who brings up your PED fail you're not exactly painting a picture of innocence. Unless you're a fanboy who'll swallow any load CLENelo shoots your way.

Nope but the CLENelo fanboys will never acknowledge that and believe the "tainted tacos" story.

When you pop for PEDs and tweet "shit all I wanted was a taco" and then lash out at anyone who brings up your PED fail you're not exactly painting a picture of innocence. Unless you're a fanboy who'll swallow any load CLENelo shoots your way.
Canelo’s ped test result was quickly swept under the rug and forgotten, anybody that brings it up is scolded and told to bring up facts, well, his test result was written on the wall and nobody wants to acknowledge it, Valdez’ tests results same, they exposed to everyone he is on ped’s and is being allowed to keep his title and fight, bizzare times in boxing.

Canelo’s ped test result was quickly swept under the rug and forgotten, anybody that brings it up is scolded and told to bring up facts, well, his test result was written on the wall and nobody wants to acknowledge it, Valdez’ tests results same, they exposed to everyone he is on ped’s and is being allowed to keep his title and fight, bizzare times in boxing.
This is nonsense lol. His test result has been acknowledged for years now. He deserves all the criticism hes gotten. How long do we go about crying over it though?

Furthermore, why do fans pick and choose which PED tests bother them? Many here love to talk about Canelo but are silent about fighters they like, namely Fury and Whyte.

This is nonsense lol. His test result has been acknowledged for years now. He deserves all the criticism hes gotten. How long do we go about crying over it though?

Furthermore, why do fans pick and choose which PED tests bother them? Many here love to talk about Canelo but are silent about fighters they like, namely Fury and Whyte.
Isn’t this like the 4/5 failed test from a Eddy Reynoso fighter?

Whyte served his ban for his failed test I think most people taking issue with lack of punishment for Eddy Reynoso fighters

Isn’t this like the 4/5 failed test from a Eddy Reynoso fighter?

Whyte served his ban for his failed test I think most people taking issue with lack of punishment for Eddy Reynoso fighters
And he had another swept under the rug, blatantly.

Were going to start punishing teams for their individual fighters piss tests? Lmao ok. Look at your favorite fighters teams and let me know if you still want to open that can of worms.

what a fckin joke. Where’s the detergent. Why would boxers not cheat when there is literally no punishment
the detergent:
productimg

And he had another swept under the rug, blatantly.

Were going to start punishing teams for their individual fighters piss tests? Lmao ok. Look at your favorite fighters teams and let me know if you still want to open that can of worms.
Happy to open it……if teams consistently fail tests then yes teams should be punished. Look at the Russian Olympic team sometimes it’s team lead not individual athletes.

I will ignore the whyte comments as he was found to have done nothing wrong. Here guy fails two tests and gives 100% BS excuse and gets away with it. At this point VADA is pointless

the detergent:
productimg

haha yeah I need to double check before posting. I’ve dropped a few c bombs in messages to elder family members on more than 1 occasion, due to auto correct. I really should learn from it

Back