Caleb Plant going on a twitter rant against Canelo and his team

Happy to open it……if teams consistently fail tests then yes teams should be punished. Look at the Russian Olympic team sometimes it’s team lead not individual athletes.

I will ignore the whyte comments as he was found to have done nothing wrong. Here guy fails two tests and gives 100% BS excuse and gets away with it. At this point VADA is pointless
Its the exact same situation but youre picking which fighter you like. Whyte was swept under the rug, blatantly, underneath his opponents nose.

Same situation here. Its all org bullshit.

Its the exact same situation but youre picking which fighter you like. Whyte was swept under the rug, blatantly, underneath his opponents nose.

Same situation here. Its all org bullshit.
Whyte didn’t even test positive there was an issue with it that’s it and then no case to answer this was a confirmed failure of a and b samples

As I said this a like the 4/5 time this has happened to team canleo

Whyte didn’t even test positive there was an issue with it that’s it and then no case to answer this was a confirmed failure of a and b samples

As I said this a like the 4/5 time this has happened to team canleo
Second time it happened to Whyte but Im sure hes innocent since youre a fan of his lol.

Second time it happened to Whyte but Im sure hes innocent since youre a fan of his lol.
Whyte had no case to answer for as it was a contaminated sample….still was stripped of his mandatory by the wbc for only for it to be reinstated.

I am a massive fan of canelo he is the best boxer out there at the moment but shouldn’t mean his coach and the other fighters in his team can get a free pass.

Whyte had no case to answer for as it was a contaminated sample….still was stripped of his mandatory by the wbc for only for it to be reinstated.

I am a massive fan of canelo he is the best boxer out there at the moment but shouldn’t mean his coach and the other fighters in his team can get a free pass.
No one should get a free pass, but lets stop pretending this is an isolated situation. Its happened many times over.

No one should get a free pass, but lets stop pretending this is an isolated situation. Its happened many times over.
4/5 times for 1 trainers fighters is pretty suspect

4/5 times for 1 trainers fighters is pretty suspect
I think its hilarious how bad they are at it, but this isnt new or different than most high level trainers. Theyre just really bad at getting away with it.

I mean everyone knows Canelo is dirty. Literally everyone. Thats how he bulked up.
No one is that stupid to believe his "I ate contaminated beef". The levels were so high that he would have
needed to eat a whole farm. Annother athlete was positive for it recently and also came forward with the contaminated beef. When they released his levels it was impossible. :-( He would have needed to eat hundreds of kg at this day . :D

Canelo is dirty as hell and has been a long time. I thought that was more or less well known.
Seano believes all that shit. When you're dishonest, you can convince yourself of anything.

That being said, I doubt it makes any difference since Canelo is so talented.

I mean everyone knows Canelo is dirty. Literally everyone. Thats how he bulked up.
No one is that stupid to believe his "I ate contaminated beef". The levels were so high that he would have
needed to eat a whole farm. Annother athlete was positive for it recently and also came forward with the contaminated beef. When they released his levels it was impossible. :-( He would have needed to eat hundreds of kg at this day . :D

Canelo is dirty as hell and has been a long time. I thought that was more or less well known.
Lol. Hyperbole much? Fyi, his contaminated beef was the opposite of bulking up.
upload_2021-9-4_18-28-31.jpeg

Why do you think he looks and is physically so much stronger than all his opponents even at 168? Just because he lifts more weights?

Why do you think he looks and is physically so much stronger than all his opponents even at 168? Just because he lifts more weights?
Look man Im not going to go into pretending to know who is doing what. Speculate all you want, but you can speculate about literally every athlete. I certainly think hes drawn more attention than others because of his Clen use, but all the talk of him being juiced to the gils is speculation until he pisses hot for them.

The point was his physique hasnt changed much. Hes filled out a bit like literally every male fills out a bit from their early 20s to 30s.

If you think being stronger than your opponents automatically equals steroids than you are dumber than I imagined.

Lol. Hyperbole much? Fyi, his contaminated beef was the opposite of bulking up.

The thing is scientists know very well how many clenbuterol is and can be in beef. There is a boatload of data for that. We also know the half-life of clen in our body.

The way Clen works can be read f.e. in this well researched article https://rucore.libraries.rutgers.edu/rutgers-lib/41218/PDF/1/play/

Sadly I cant find the Clen levels of Canelo again. The case I was referencing was Alex Wilson, a swiss track and field athlete who got "contaminated" by a restaurant visit when he ran his PB in the US. He would have needed to eat several hundred kg at this day to get to these levels. Its so absurd that its funny again.

And kudos for using these pictures <Lmaoo> Its not like Canelo went up several kg in lean muscle mass in a short time frame. Kinda sad that someone being this simple minded is a "senior moderator". The criteria for being a mod seems to be derailing threads with fanboy posts.
canelo-questionable-44-620x416.png

Here can be read the CAS case against Wilson were Prof. Ayotte an expert in this field explains clenbuterol "contamination".
CAS OG 20-06-08 (tas-cas.org)

Read this before quoting with annother "funny" oneliner. Maybe you can overcome your prejudice.

And for anyone being inspired by Canelos results with Clen. Dont do it. Yes its highly effective but also very dangerous. Canelo is monitored by an army of doctors so he can minimize the risk but for anyone else it can cause hypokalämie and hypoglykämie which can be life threatening.

Last edited:
The thing is scientists know very well how many clenbuterol is and can be in beef. There is a boatload of data for that. We also know the half-life of clen in our body.

The way Clen works can be read f.e. in this well researched article https://rucore.libraries.rutgers.edu/rutgers-lib/41218/PDF/1/play/

Sadly I cant find the Clen levels of Canelo again. The case I was referencing was Alex Wilson, a swiss track and field athlete who got "contaminated" by a restaurant visit when he ran his PB in the US. He would have needed to eat several hundred kg at this day to get to these levels. Its so absurd that its funny again.

And kudos for using these pictures <Lmaoo> Its not like Canelo went up several kg in lean muscle mass in a short time frame. Kinda sad that someone being this simple minded is a "senior moderator". The criteria for being a mod seems to be derailing threads with fanboy posts.
canelo-questionable-44-620x416.png

Here can be read the CAS case against Wilson were Prof. Ayotte an expert in this field explains clenbuterol "contamination".
CAS OG 20-06-08 (tas-cas.org)

Read this before quoting with annother "funny" oneliner. Maybe you can overcome your prejudice.

And for anyone being inspired by Canelos results with Clen. Dont do it. Yes its highly effective but also very dangerous. Canelo is monitored by an army of doctors so he can minimize the risk but for anyone else it can cause hypokalämie and hypoglykämie which can be life threatening.
I can enforce rules if youd prefer that, you know like steroid accusations?

Again, youre talking about a guy going from his early 20s and struggling to make weight into his 30s, and his size really hasnt changed much. We really going to pretend that males dont fill out during these years? Maybe hes pissing artificial testosterone, maybe he isnt. The point is hes not tested positive for steroids. Clen is not highly effective either do quit talking from your ass.

Lastly, Im guessing you didnt pick up my sarcasm about “contaminated beef”. I dont buy that bullshit. Just like I dont buy anyones tainted supplements, wild boar, or any other nonsense excuse.

Only thing embarrassing is you white knight-ing for a dude who was already busted in the past.
If its a fighter you didn't like you would call it a con & spin.
It was a tainted sample get over yourself and your personal issues

Typical defense, not questioning their man but deflecting the convo onto another's transgression. Weak.

It was a tainted sample get over yourself and your personal issues
What are my personal issues??? That i think if somebody was willing to and needed to cheat before that they most likely will do it again.

Back