Caitlin Jenner under fire for being too conservative

Being able to divorce statistics and studies from the world from which they are derived is one of the most incredible abilities.

It's Bruce. They just wanted to do a show. They damaged the fabric and reputation of America for a really bad show taking away jobs from actual talented entertainers. Time for actors unions and Hollywood to turn agsinst E. That said, I w

He's just warming up.

ioR8hjn.jpg

yA6PNg.gif

m67W4z.gif

Fixed

Let him do what he wants.. you don't have to have a dick to be a dick..lol

that said, the shocking thing about him being conservative isn't so much related to his gender identity issues and more about the fact that every single kid he has produced has been worthless and all the girls pride themselves on being fuckmitts and nothing more...

Seems to me that conservative ways would lead to less skanky daughters.

yeah look at all the big bad tough guys in this thread strutting their massive balls around telling that tranny that she's a HE. How DARE THIS DEVIANT ASSUME THE FEMALE PRONOUN! Lets beat some sense into HIM so he remembers that he's a MAN!

Do you think you're being a defiant rebel standing up for morality when you refuse to call them by their desired gender? Do you think they forgot they were born another sex and you correcting them will show them the light?

You granting them this tiniest gesture of tolerance does not hurt you in any way. But it can bring them immense happiness to feel that momentary acceptance. But you choose instead to spread hate and misery.

Um.. he's not going to see any of this.. and I choose to call him a he not out of disrespect for him..but out of respect to the genuine article...

Um.. he's not going to see any of this.. and I choose to call him a he not out of disrespect for him..but out of respect to the genuine article...

Yeah, there is nothing wrong with being a realist rather than an idealist that just accepts whatever is currently PC to claim moral superiority.

It's not 'hate' it's just being objective. Like 2+2=4.

If it becomes politically correct to conclude that the answer is 5, then a lot of people will start saying it is 5. That's silly.

Back