Caitlin Jenner under fire for being too conservative

klnOmega

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
http://www.bloomberg.com/politics/a...vative-politics-rise-to-the-fore-on-i-am-cait

The group quickly zeroes in on homelessness and unemployment, stressing the importance of welfare programs to provide assistance to trans people when Jenner's well-publicized conservatism bubbles to the surface.

"A lot of times, they can make more not working with social programs than they actually can with an entry-level job," Jenner tells the group.

At this point during Sunday's episode of I Am Cait, Jenner's somewhat unlikely friend, GLAAD co-chair Jenny Boylan, gently steps in. "I'd say the great majority of people who are getting help are getting help because they need help," Boylan says.

"But you don't want people to get totally dependent on it. That's when they get into trouble. 'Why should I work? You know, I've got a few bucks, I've got my room paid for,'" Jenner counters.

The women exchange nervous looks, and the scene cuts to a confessional interview with Boylan.

"Now I'm worried. Caitlyn has every right to be just as conservative as she chooses, but many transgender men and women need social programs to survive and that's nothing to be ashamed of," Boylan says. "Living in the bubble is an impediment to understanding other people. If Cait's going to be a spokesperson for our community, this is something she's going to have to understand."

He is free to be whoever he wants...as long as he is exactly what we want him to be.

Apparently, he also said he doesn't support Obama, and has always been "more conservative". I can't wait for Trump to tap him for VP. Liberals heads will explode.

Jenner has more work to do on his transition.

Apparently, he also said he doesn't support Obama, and has always been "more conservative". I can't wait for Trump to tap him for VP. Liberals heads will explode.

LOL. You'd never have seen poll numbers drop so fast.
If you think liberals heads would explode, what do you think would happen to the Trump supporters' heads?

LOL. You'd never have seen poll numbers drop so fast.
If you think liberals heads would explode, what do you think would happen to the Trump supporters' heads?

Yeah, I don't get why liberal heads are supposed to explode, but I can see why Trump supporters would flip the fuck out.

I don't get the TS's angle, either. An activist group doesn't want someone who doesn't understand the group to be its spokesperson? Get the smelling salts.

Caitlyn Jenner pees standing up!

lol, if you are going to pretend to be a woman might as well pretend to be a liberal. same IQ level there.

A well off person has a poor grasp of the poor.
News at 11.

Privileged person has a poor grasp of what other people go through.
News at 11:30.

"Now I'm worried. Caitlyn has every right to be just as conservative as she chooses, but many transgender men and women need social programs to survive and that's nothing to be ashamed of," Boylan says. "Living in the bubble is an impediment to understanding other people. If Cait's going to be a spokesperson for our community, this is something she's going to have to understand."

Is there anything to be ashamed of these days? Flunking out of school, chronic unemployment, being homeless? Let me guess, those are all just things that happen, because the system isn't offering the support you need to succeed?

Shame can be a good thing, and an intense motivating factor.

She's just warming up.

ioR8hjn.jpg

yA6PNg.gif

m67W4z.gif

Yeah, I don't get why liberal heads are supposed to explode, but I can see why Trump supporters would flip the fuck out.

I don't get the TS's angle, either. An activist group doesn't want someone who doesn't understand the group to be its spokesperson? Get the smelling salts.

An activist group doesnt want someone who doesnt push their agenda and has their own ideas to be its spokesperson.

A well off person has a poor grasp of the poor.
News at 11.

Privileged person has a poor grasp of what other people go through.
News at 11:30.

You guys nailed it.

Better understanding your sexuality or, more accurately, having your sexual identity more physically represented, doesn't enhance your understanding of all issues. She is still allowed to be a dummy about public services and the poor.

An activist group doesnt want someone who doesnt push their agenda and has their own ideas to be its spokesperson.

Well.....yeah. Would the NRA be super silly to not want to be represented by a gun owner who wishes for higher restrictions on firearm variety and access to gun purchase?

Do you understand what an activist group aims to do?

Hint: roots of word is "activism"

You guys nailed it.

Better understanding your sexuality or, more accurately, having your sexual identity more physically represented, doesn't enhance your understanding of all issues. She is still allowed to be a dummy about public services and the poor.

Well.....yeah.

Do you understand what an activist group aims to do?

Hint: roots of word is "activism"

Why are you enabling?

Good post. I'm going to submit this to Conservative Comebacks to Liberal Lies.

Fuck that. I am going to have my penis cut off to make it into a horn, stick that shit on my forehead, and become a unicorn and let a horde of girls ride me over the rainbow to where the bell gets rung.

H(she)it is not a true transgender since she doesn't feel what the the groupthink wants her to think.

Correct. That applies to all activist groups (the NRA, Family Research Council, etc.--all of them) and for obvious reasons.

H(she)it is not a true transgender since she doesn't feel what the the groupthink wants her to think.

You should probably read the OP or the link for more.

I believe in a physical person having the authority to do what they please with their physical body or their identity. I believe they have that authority much more logically than the state or anonymous critics. I'm not really enabling-- I'm just not silly enough to think that I could suppose to have any authority over those things.

You're silly enough to call that thing a woman.

What a sadly predictable outcome for this thread.

Back