Cait......err Bruce Jenner wants to be a villain in the MCU

Bruce can take his dress, his penis, and fuck off.

She should play some super evil dude who wins the Olympics and then turns into a woman.

With the ability to avoid consequences due to her superpower of "Money."
Her only weakness: A (literally) crippling need for outside affirmation and attention.

Maybe replace ScarJo as the new Black Widow. Just slap on a red wig your good.

Gotta respect his commitment to the role.

As soon as he become a chick he forgot how to drive.

A chameleon just like DDL and Gary Oldman

Yeah, that's some Prime DeNiro level Method Acting.

Jenner would fit better in a Transformers movie, no?

That's all you have in that source? A picture of her and one sentence saying: "Caitlyn Jenner wants to play a Marvel movie villain, because she thinks she can pull off the "bada**" evil character look"? It cites some other place, celebretainment, but that doesn't give me anything.

And I'm not seeing anything about her returning to be Bruce. This thread is terrible.

God I hope they don’t do a nude scene.

Please don’t put that thing in Deadpool and have a nude scene uggggg

GYuFK3m.png

This thread is just dripping with transphobia and would probably be better suited to the War Room.

That said, Caitlyn Jenner is an idiot who can't act. No way will she ever get a major acting role.

Last edited:
if she was any good at acting then the idea could be entertained. so is she? no...? then who gives a fuck? I wanted to play soccer side by side with Zidane back in the day but was good enough at soccer to do it? hell fuckin' no...

Maybe cast her as the lead villain in Sharknado 7?

So Bruce has come out (again) and said he wants to play a badass super woman villain in a comic book movie, preferably in MCU. So.....

1) given how brave she is, is she a natural for something like this?

2) In this PC world, can they dare turn her down for a role? I am not well versed in comics, so who are some of the options left out there? Should she boot Gal Gadot from the wonderwoman slot? Or is there someone else Bruce would do great as?

http://www.news-graphic.com/lifesty...cle_92a60c1e-1ff9-5f79-a435-3d88381e5bf8.html
I bet Bruce can still bench teh 275 even at damn near 70 and with his dick and balls cut off.

Just say no to traumatizing lil' kiddie comic book movie goers.

Back