Cait......err Bruce Jenner wants to be a villain in the MCU

Let Jenner be some underling in this guy's second Netflix season:

Send him and his family to the gulag, I say.

If Jenner gets casted as a villain, it's portraying a trans person negatively, therefore #outrage!

If Jenner doesn't get casted as a villain, it's discriminatory and anti-equality, therefore #outrage!

Damned if you do, damned if you don't.
Not really. The trans and LGBTQ community rejects them bc they're such a massive piece of shit that even the community that preaches tolerance ain't wanna touch that lol. They'd bitch, but most likely bitch that they cast the *wrong* trans person for the role.

If Jenner gets casted as a villain, it's portraying a trans person negatively, therefore #outrage!

If Jenner doesn't get casted as a villain, it's discriminatory and anti-equality, therefore #outrage!

Damned if you do, damned if you don't.
I first learned about trannies through anime and they're almost always villains. And not just villains but sadistic and sexually predatory ones. Honestly they were pretty badass at times and to this day my favorite LGBT characters are these over the top, very politically incorrect anime ones.

she's a real life trans-former. she could play a trans-megatron, aka trans-atron

That's all you have in that source? A picture of her and one sentence saying: "Caitlyn Jenner wants to play a Marvel movie villain, because she thinks she can pull off the "bada**" evil character look"? It cites some other place, celebretainment, but that doesn't give me anything.

And I'm not seeing anything about her returning to be Bruce. This thread is terrible.

Caitlyn Jenner Wants to Play a Marvel Movie Villain
Marvel-Movie-Villain-Caitlyn-Jenner-Mcu.jpg

Caitlyn Jenner has recently revealed that her dream acting role would be as a Marvel villain. The transgender icon has become a highly recognizable name since she transitioned back in 2015. While she has acted in the past, perhaps appearing in a Marvel movie will help boost her fame even more.

In an interview with Variety, Caitlyn Jenner discussed some of her future plans and hopes, including revealing her interest in appearing in a future Marvel movie. Here is what she had to say about her recently revealed aspiration.

"In a Marvel movie, I want to play the baddest-ass lady you've ever seen in your life. They got the wicked queen or the wicked lady. Just do the makeup and the outfit. And I got the deep voice."
While Caitlyn Jenner may not be anyone's first choice to play a Marvel villain, she may actually be able to do a great job. If she were to play a character like Hela in Thor: Ragnarok, she'd certainly be able to give off the perfect villainess vibe, while also being able to bring other unique aspects to the role. With the upcoming changes to Marvel Studios, specifically the likely acquisition of the X-Men and Fantastic Four, there are sure to be some open roles that Caitlyn Jenner could be considered for.

Shockingly, a potential Marvel movie would not be the first superhero role that Jenner will have been considered for. During the '70s, Jenner was actually considered for the leading role in Superman, before Christopher Reeve was ultimately chosen instead. In her interview with Variety, Jenner reminisced about her audition experience and her reaction when she learned she didn't get the part.

"And then four months later [after winning a gold medal at the 1976 Olympics] they call up: 'Would you be interested in a screen test for Superman?' ...It was just too much for me. I would have gone down as the most macho guy in the world, and that's not me. It's not even close to me."
While Caitlyn Jenner would arguably be able to give a great performance in a future Marvel Cinematic Universe movie, it's unlikely that Marvel will ever choose to cast her. Marvel has a history of making safer casting decisions in order to please certain demographics, such as casting Tilda Swinton as the Ancient One in Doctor Strangerather than with an Asian actor so the movie could be distributed in China. There are a number of people who would boycott Marvel if Caitlyn Jenner was cast. Even though their reasoning for boycotting may not be ideal or genuine, Marvel and Disney would still most likely try to avoid polarizing their audiences. Their decision to fire James Gunn proves this.

Caitlyn Jenner Wants to Play a Marvel Movie Villain
Marvel-Movie-Villain-Caitlyn-Jenner-Mcu.jpg
Thank you. It still doesn't say that Caitlyn is transitioning back to Bruce, though.

Thank you. It still doesn't say that Caitlyn is transitioning back to Bruce, though.

I considered looking deeper but I felt my IQ melting away so I stopped.

Buffalo Bruce already has a body count from texting while driving and slamming some woman into oncoming traffic, so villain wouldn't exactly be a stretch.

Bat-Tran/Super-Tran: The Brave and the Stunning

They already did this and it was terrible.

Back