Cait......err Bruce Jenner wants to be a villain in the MCU

Jesus... I'm not one of those hateful bigots saying all trannys are mentally ill yada yada yada but....

That guy is fucked up in the head. He should be ignored. Old wrinkly dude just wants attention and would cut his dick off to get it. <{clintugh}>

She'd be perfect for in Deadpool 3 and get killed off instantly.

Would bring legitimacy to the word "villain", HE already killed someone.

How about a father that divorced his wife and marries the hollywood slut and then abandons his kids with his first wife, sees the kids of his second wife take massive black cocks becomes jealous and decides to become a woman and then drives drunk and kills another woman.

Thundra

I kinda feel bad for Kaitlyn Jenner. Got a sex change thinking she'd save on some car insurance, and bam, now that she's killed someone, her rates skyrocketed anyways.

If Jenner gets casted as a villain, it's portraying a trans person negatively, therefore #outrage!

If Jenner doesn't get casted as a villain, it's discriminatory and anti-equality, therefore #outrage!

Damned if you do, damned if you don't.
Not really though. The people that usually make a scene over this type of shit don't care about Caitlyn because she's a republican and consequently a "traitor" of the LGBT community. So there'll be minimal to no outrage if they don't cast her. As a matter of fact they might protest her getting a chance as an actor when other trans actors don't.

I guess there's no chance she'll get a role in the next Fast and Furious movie

I kinda feel bad for Kaitlyn Jenner. Got a sex change thinking she'd save on some car insurance, and bam, now that she's killed someone, her rates skyrocketed anyways.
Holy shit did I laugh at this.

He's a villain to society and sanity.. And so is the media that put him on a pedastool.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back